the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

i like apples, but i dnt like apple juice

What about apple sauce? I love apple sauce but never buy it.

Just had an epiphany. I need to get some biryani.

it really depends on my mood, if its served at a restaurant on the plate already i'll eat a bit.
i dnt ever choose to put it on my plate myself tho

My stomach was making wild groans throughout my midterm today. The girl next to me kept giving me that "Are you okay?" look.
At one point it made gurgling sounds for about ten seconds.
laugh.gif

haven't gotten buns in a few weeks, even though i've been spending loot at the bar and clubs

i want to throw hands with my boss and hit him with that TKO

my phone broke and i don't mind not having it...a nice break from your friends and society is very relaxing

really would love to move away from NYC and just get a chill spot, looking at some beautiful scenery

Originally Posted by bay1591

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
SMFH
eek.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
What's sad is... they probably was yelling at dude cause it wouldn't open. I thought everyone know the Laundromat washing machines lock to prevent theft or something. Idiots man.

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
SMFH
eek.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
What's sad is... they probably was yelling at dude cause it wouldn't open. I thought everyone know the�Laundromat washing machines lock to prevent theft or something. Idiots man.�

its not to prevent theft
laugh.gif
its prevent !+@$%#+$ from opening them mid cycle and pouring gallons of water all over the floor
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

SMFH
eek.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
What's sad is... they probably was yelling at dude cause it wouldn't open. I thought everyone know the�Laundromat washing machines lock to prevent theft or something. Idiots man.�

its not to prevent theft
laugh.gif
its prevent !+@$%#+$ from opening them mid cycle and pouring gallons of water all over the floor
laugh.gif
I said or something!

Today was the 3rd time this year I've gotten a text saying " whatsup ".. " is this Henry from Haru? "

What the hell.. !@# is Haru?

I have no idea, part of it has to be how long I've been around im guessing though
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom