the thread about nothing...

Lost my virginity to this dvd,

DaveChappelleShowDVD1.jpg

Later, sent him a letter of it.
smile.gif

Boobie Miles by krit is so real..the line what have you been creating in your free time burns my soul because I haven't done $+%

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by macbk

The adderall definitely hit me, and quick. I was in a zone studying from 12-3, starting to feel a bit tired now though.

I did so much writing (wrote down important info. to know from each and every slide I had to study), and time flew in the process.

You feel tired?? Dude. When I took it I went to sleep,at like 5am. Then woke up at 7:45 feeling like I had the best sleep in the world. I hated being on that. I was in class COLORING %!*+ for fun. I colored like all my papers with intricate patterns just because.
I'm in the same scenario you were in (fell asleep 5:15 and woke up at 7:30).

We'll see when I crash, but as long as I feel like I do well on this final than it was all worth it.

Its true what they say about positivity. You are your thoughts and what you attract sometimes. Still can't believe that event happened but i shouldnt be that suprised when im focused positive things just seem to happen for me and doors open all the time.

Originally Posted by iYen

What are your guys' favorite artforms?
My favs. Are stand up comedy, anime, film, music, dance, and novels.
Comic, music, movies and video games. I love a strong narrative  

got this interview in an hour and a half and woke up with a 101 fever
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

seriously?

Originally Posted by MMG

got this interview in an hour and a half and woke up with a 101 fever
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

seriously?

quit crying.

now. do the following

1. 1 capful Benedryl
2. 1 claritin
3. 1 tall glass Orange Juice
4. 32 ounces of water
5. Honey Bun (doesnt matter the brand variety)
6. man up and get you a job bro

thk me when u get it

Originally Posted by Shox23

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

In my quest to bring sexy back I tried wheat bread and wheat pasta this week.
Wheat pasta and bread is
pimp.gif
Once you go wheat you don't go back
Took me forever to try it because of the smell I wasn't used to.

Originally Posted by Solerunner

Pasta and bread won't bring sexy back, grain is grain at least cut out the pasta

nerd.gif
 I'm on a bulking plan right now. I guess I'll cut the pasta out in about a month or 2.

Spoiler [+]
I can't cook so I just make pasta and beef... and a lot of pb and j sandwiches. 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by hitopsandflannel

Originally Posted by Kspar

so anyone care to show me how to multiquote on nt?

Just open up the qoutes in different tabs and copy and paste them in the main tab..
ohwell.gif

It took me about 3 years to figure it out. Before I would be posting individual responses to each reply. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by hitopsandflannel

Originally Posted by Kspar

so anyone care to show me how to multiquote on nt?

Just open up the qoutes in different tabs and copy and paste them in the main tab..
ohwell.gif

It took me about 3 years to figure it out. Before I would be posting individual responses to each reply. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
exactly, I dont want to do this anymore and 3 yrs 
eek.gif

@ hitopsandflannel thanks I'll give it a try soon. 

had a great dream i was at the beach and met with this beautiful chick and then there was a tsunami and we both escaped together and then we were gunna smash couldnt find her and the dream ended
frown.gif

whenever i dont wack off i have dreams but when i do i dont have dreams. am i the only one?

Why does The Price is Right care so much about getting our pets spayed and neutered?

When I was younger I always anticipated Bob Barker saying it not knowing what he meant, now I wonder why the concern.

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Stomach was going so ham during my exam this morning
30t6p3b.gif

Hate this it makes me rush through my test even faster then I normally would
30t6p3b.gif

Happened to me on Monday. I could hear gurgling and bubbling while sitting there. Really rushed through the exam.

Back
Top Bottom