the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by ireminisce

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by ireminisce

i was excited to go back home to nashville for memorial day weekend.. i'm not looking forward to this 8 hour drive; i feel like staying in chicago this weekend now.

What's going on in Nashville for memorial day weekend? I'm stuck here in Huntsville with nothing to do.
honestly, i have no idea haha. i'm just going home because i'm dropping my car off & kicking it with my family/friends.

nashville is in the 90s this weekend though
sick.gif
.. don't even get me started on the humidity
30t6p3b.gif
It's supposed to be like 93 here in the Chi sunday 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^

On occasions....So I keep telling myself I aint bout that life then..

I work 50 hours a week Monday-Friday....
630-5pm everyday, I hate that I could never do !$%! during the week but sleep, It's even getting hard for me to hit the gym after work cause I'm so tired.

Then when the weekend comes around I just wana chill.....

I need to switch my mentality and say "#$@! work" running my life and just still make moves when I have too to keep sane.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

^^

630-5pm everyday, I hate that I could never do !$%! during the week but sleep, It's even getting hard for me to hit the gym after work cause I'm so tired.

I need to switch my mentality and say "#$@! work" running my life and just still make moves when I have too to keep sane.
nah son, acquire currency cause when it isnt there trust me, youll miss it

Starting to realize all of the sneakers JB is making only look good when their DS; and as soon as you wear them and creasing and wear and tear comes into effect; the %*$# begins to look ugly as %*%$.

I know it's cliche to talk about it all the time, but it's funny because this was never the case before.

Just go look at worn pair of 'cavs 4's' or black cement 3's. When they get worn about 8-10 times - the whole appearance of the shoe changes.

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

^^

nah son, acquire currency cause when it isnt there trust me, youll miss it

Nah i feel u, im a keep stacking but I meant it more as in I need to stop worrying about "ah i cant do this I work early tomorrow" and still enjoy the things life has to offer WHILE acquiring bread

I asked for a fish taco today at California Tortilla and the dude next to me laughed out loud and the cashier goes 'epic fail on the order sir.' For some reason hearing a complete stranger say epic fail outside of the internet made my day

clue still rocking his hat that way :lol:MYA
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
i love that %**$#!# girlJay with the UNC
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom