the thread about nothing...

Hey, I've posted in here before then, maybe 400 pages back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by beh235

You know what? Since Lebron doesn't know who is dad is, who's to say Karl Malone isn't his dad. You never know...
laugh.gif

Is this a joke about neither one of them having a title? If so...
laugh.gif

It's not a joke about the titles,
laugh.gif
. Never thought of it that way tho. I was referring to just his physique and how similar it is to Malone's. Them not having titles in common is pretty good though..

Anyone know if Flo-Rida is worth seeing in concert? I don't really listen to his music like that, but no one is touring and I want to go to some concerts.

Just saw The Jets Tour and tickets are for sale anymore. :sad Childish Gambino might sell those back.

there was this thread about 15+ long.... towards the end of the post someone posted a pic of lady gaga with glasses & then this one dude was like "Blah-blah you people take chances anytime you can" then everybody fired on him. anyone remember the title?

Got an Ipod shuffle as a groomsmen gift at my boys wedding in 2008, but ended up putting it through the washer and it stopped working shortly after receiving it. 
indifferent.gif

tired.gif

Today I plugged it into my computer and it showed up on Itunes...I'm now listening to all my old gems. So glad it works. 
happy.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom