the thread about nothing...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wasn't gonna, but I'm calling in today.
My back has been KILLING me since last week and at this point I don't think I can fully do my job, I was drinking juice just now and my hands were trembling while I was holding up the cup and I can't even bend down 
30t6p3b.gif

The leading lady in this video is BAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
happy.gif

same chick from Baby Boy and Love 4 Sale and The Wash...Angell Conwell

The Yeezy 2 thread is hilarious. Same dudes that were crying about camping and reselling
are now in thirst mode and down to do anything for a shoe
laugh.gif

That feeling of checking your bank account after a long night has to be one of the worst feelings in the world 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

That feeling of checking your bank account after a long night has to be one of the worst feelings in the world 
30t6p3b.gif

I don't even check I just tell myself I don't deserve to treat myself the rest of the week.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

30t6p3b.gif

I don't even check I just tell myself I don't deserve to treat myself the rest of the week.

Word
laugh.gif
I have an idea of what it's around so I normally just avoid it.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

30t6p3b.gif

Word
laugh.gif
I have an idea of what it's around so I normally just avoid it.
laugh.gif

Happened to me last month tho, I went out with 2 friends and well..the night's a blur because of the drugs we were doing but I woke up the next morning to a text from my bank saying my balance was at $17, I had $125 left from my check 
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Got an Ipod shuffle as a groomsmen gift at my boys wedding in 2008, but ended up putting it through the washer and it stopped working shortly after receiving it. 
indifferent.gif

tired.gif

Today I plugged it into my computer and it showed up on Itunes...I'm now listening to all my old gems. So glad it works. 
happy.gif

pimp.gif

I know that feeling. I had my ipod classic accidentally drop in a bucket of water one day while I was leaving work about 2 years ago. The damn janitor didn't move over enough in the hall and the earphone cord got tangled on the mop, snatched it out and plop right in the bucket. I thought it was RIP, but about 5 days later after just sitting it out on my dresser, it came back to life. Thank goodness.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

laid down some $$ on the Celtics moneyline today... +375 for every 100 bet... FFFFUUUUUU
Do you hate money or something?? You should have known not to do that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom