the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Ballahb

Ever hear a song and wish you wrote it?

Dawg... If I could... I would take some of the greatest songs ever, go back in time, and release a few albums...????? PROFIT

Sell about a hunnid million records, win a few grammys, cash out and sit courtside at NBA games
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

I come with a bit of a dilemma.

I recently bought an m65 jacket from ebay whose seller stated no refunds. However, he also stated that the jacket had no funky odors which was a false claim when I received the jacket and that joint was smelling like a body shop or something a mechanic would wear. I don't want it, should I file a claim? lol
I got one of these from a thrift store once. I love it but when I got it it was smelling like WWII and cigarettes. Took it to the dry cleaners and sprayed some Smells be Gone on it and its pretty good now

I have a 4000 word essay due in about 8 hours. I'm at 1500 and I just don't feel like finishing it. Only thing keeping me motivated is that fact that it'll be my last assignment of college. Graduating on Friday
pimp.gif

Had a scary moment at the gym yesterday.

We're playing ball and one of the younger guys says, "ahh $@!% that!". Turns and looks at me and says, "Oh I'm sorry, sir. Excuse me." I'm like, really??

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

eek.gif
@ franulation's pair
Franalations? Damn i havent watched dudes vids in FOREVER.... 

I remember we used to let dude have it in roast sessions in the Official Hypebeast threads (RIP to the thread
tired.gif
)

Crazy what he did this to his pair.. 

Rock em dont stock em but damn... 

funny thing is he'd still get 2-3x retail.

this is true..
frown.gif

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

I'm I the only one who turns on the sink when taking a dump so people don't hear me taking a dump?
ohwell.gif

Them female traits
Fock it 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bathroom is right by the kitchen, I only do it when the OG is in there cooking or fam is in the kitchen.... Other then that I let it ride

I'm I the only one who turns on the sink when taking a dump so people don't hear me taking a dump?
ohwell.gif

Them female traits
Fock it 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bathroom is right by the kitchen, I only do it when the OG is in there cooking or fam is in the kitchen.... Other then that I let it ride

Lol, I'm talking %+#$, but in the last 4 years ive had multiple experiences with my own feces

Them female traits
Fock it 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lol, I'm talking %+#$, but in the last 4 years ive had multiple experiences with my own feces

laugh.gif
Wait, wat?!

Them female traits
Fock it 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom