the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Remember that NT'er who always said "Wowzers"? 
laugh.gif
, what ever happen to him? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's my guy Vinson aka khon thai 612.

A while back I remember a certain mod asking to get shoes for "non-rape" prices because he knows people have access to employee discounts but then when he's selling shoes they are def at a higher price then other people selling and saying thats the "market price"
30t6p3b.gif
....how you gonna ask for a discount and not give a reasonable price to your fellow NT'ers hsdjfhyuferuygf
laugh.gif
:smh:

Please don't ban me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

isDR78Zxs1Wvz.png

how would you get dat cake? photoshops and extremely +**$*! MS paint jobs encouraged.
Dude..
Spoiler [+]
The cake is a lie.

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

Nostalgia might be one of my favorite "feelings" (phenomenon?) in life. It reminds me that im alive . The allure of nostalgia is strong sometimes , and often i will ponder about life in those days, but that beauty serves as a kick in the head to live my own life , make my own memories, and just feel.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kmn2008

Nostalgia might be one of my favorite "feelings" (phenomenon?) in life. It reminds me that im alive . The allure of nostalgia is strong sometimes , and often i will ponder about life in those days, but that beauty serves as a kick in the head to live my own life , make my own memories, and just feel.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Respect!!

Yo @ jpb that pic was in my dorm this past semester..mya,vashtie, Mel Fiona n nia long
Woke me up every morning

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

isDR78Zxs1Wvz.png

how would you get dat cake? photoshops and extremely +**$*! MS paint jobs encouraged.
The cake isn't there it's a figment of you imagination from hunger.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by kmn2008

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Respect!!
With you so hard on this. Every time I get nostalgic I think back to that time and the memories are great, people and places bring a physical smile to my face, but then I think about how even at that time I was still nostalgic about something else even farther back. To live, learn, grow as people. Damn we are some lucky beings.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i wanna buy somethin stupid that's not sneakers for once

anybody own a nintendo 3ds?
I don't but my brother does.
The 3d hurts my eyes.
There's not much more that I can tell you than that.

Back
Top Bottom