the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by swendro88

My mom's boyfriend's daughter has a kid. She (the daughter) has the kid refer to my mom as grandma. Her mom is not really in her life, she's like a drug addict, but it still rubs me the wrong way. What say you, thread about nothing? Kinda weird right? Never really heard this until today, but damn, I cringed about every time I heard it.

How close if your mom to the girl?

Originally Posted by Will0827

On another similar note, someone in this thread has to know someone or maybe possibly one of you guys would like to buy my mac mini, i just want to sell it already. Ever since i got my macbook air, its been sitting in its box just there not being used. Waiting for a new home to be used and loved to and put to use its wonderfull processing power and computeral capabilities. Nobody knows the possiblities of things that can happen with the person who ends up buying, maybe they will meet their soulmate on eharmony or match.com, maybe they could find their long lost cousin pablo who was thought to be gone by the entire family. Maybe they could develop an app that will put an end the economic issues in europe and all across the world. They could even take up online web design classes and make the next big internet sensation.

How much, what year/specs etc?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

My little brother stole $600 from me on Friday. This is the second time he's stolen money from me. Last year, he stole a $1000+ exactly one year ago.

Now NT; I know some of us love our siblings or what not - but I literally want to hurt this kid. To the point where I leave a scar, or something permanent to show him how I feel. I pay the bills in the house that he lives in for free, yet he feels the need to steal from the source that provides for him. He doesn't acknowledge the fact that I am part of the reason why there's a roof over his head when he needs one, why he can come home and there's food in the fridge, why the internet is available to provide him entertainment.

I literally pay for all of those things. I sacrificed living in California where I was very comfortable - to come back home to Cleveland to help my mother with the rent and bills until my little brothers got on their feet. A year later, nothing has changed - and if anything - I've taken more of a loss, and these little bastards haven't learned anything.

I don't know what to do anymore. I want to leave here and go back to Cali, but my mother won't have anyone to help because my low-life piece of $#$+ brothers can't be men and provide for her like she did for us growing up.

I'm sick of this $#$+ fam. I might up and leave soon but I have to make sure my mother is straight. Don't know what to do...

left jab, two body shots, and a right forearm to the nose should do the trick. get your money back 

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

^hunch back quasi motto I think. 

why dont i have an avi
I thought I was going to see that frog avy, but I was not expecting that.
The .... is that?
laugh.gif

On another note:
Waking up whenever the ..... I want to wake up.
pimp.gif
x 1million.

going to 6 flags in vallejo tomorrow, never been to 6 flags and pretty excited
pimp.gif

dreading the long lines to ride though
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

going to 6 flags in vallejo tomorrow, never been to 6 flags and pretty excited
pimp.gif

dreading the long lines to ride though
indifferent.gif

Have fun my dude! I grew up in Vallejo and my first job was at six flags.

Does anybody remember the name of that series of computer games from the late 90s to early 2000s where you were underwater in the sea? I remember one part you had to get the conti shells from somewhere

Just popped into my head today and i cant remember
mad.gif

Any recommendations on smooth vodka? I had some Belvedere shots that were ice cold and it went down like water.
pimp.gif

Slept on this thread hard, or just didn't care...
My little brother stole $600 from me on Friday. This is the second time he's stolen money from me. Last year, he stole a $1000+ exactly one year ago.

Now NT; I know some of us love our siblings or what not - but I literally want to hurt this kid. To the point where I leave a scar, or something permanent to show him how I feel. I pay the bills in the house that he lives in for free, yet he feels the need to steal from the source that provides for him. He doesn't acknowledge the fact that I am part of the reason why there's a roof over his head when he needs one, why he can come home and there's food in the fridge, why the internet is available to provide him entertainment.

I literally pay for all of those things. I sacrificed living in California where I was very comfortable - to come back home to Cleveland to help my mother with the rent and bills until my little brothers got on their feet. A year later, nothing has changed - and if anything - I've taken more of a loss, and these little bastards haven't learned anything.

I don't know what to do anymore. I want to leave here and go back to Cali, but my mother won't have anyone to help because my low-life piece of $#$+ brothers can't be men and provide for her like she did for us growing up.

I'm sick of this $#$+ fam. I might up and leave soon but I have to make sure my mother is straight. Don't know what to do...

If  you really want to "hurt" them and force them to stand on their feet at the same time, move back to Cali.

Convince your mother to move with you, she may be able to find a job out here and it will be a new experience for her.  It will be intimidating for her, but in the end it will make her life better.

As for your bro's... sink or swim @#$*+@#+*$@%+

I have little patience for %!%# ups, even if they are family.

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

been drinking alone every night for the past 2+ weeks

why?
been doing research far from home for this summer and all my lab mates are married or have girlfriends 
and no time to hang out with me after work.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

My mom's boyfriend's daughter has a kid. She (the daughter) has the kid refer to my mom as grandma. Her mom is not really in her life, she's like a drug addict, but it still rubs me the wrong way. What say you, thread about nothing? Kinda weird right? Never really heard this until today, but damn, I cringed about every time I heard it.

How close if your mom to the girl?

That's their bond, not yours 
eyes.gif

I feel where you're coming from, but it's only as bad as you want it to be. We're all one anyway, it's just a label and maybe that kid (and her mom) will/do hold your mom to higher regard.

They're not even close like that though. My mom is annoyed by a lot of her antics. I'm not gonna raise a big stink about it, but It's weird to me. If I had a kid only my dad would be grandpa and my dad's GF would not be grandma.

Think I'm gonna have to cut off some friends. It's like for whatever reason after one person started acting brand new the rest can't think for themselves or are too lazy to go out or chill 98% of the time. That or everybody is just playin everybody and I'm out of the loop.

this has got to be one of the none hypebeast type threads that has grown fast within a few months ...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/B...cc6b5bc87#ht_2872wt_1270
No question about authenticity. Its real but I already have a in ear earphone. Its not the best but its decent. Sennhiseser (sp?) but should that stop me from making this purchase or is this just too good of a deal to pass up? Retails for $120 and the reviews are saying it has really good bass which is what I look for in an in ear earphone.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

http://www.ebay.com/itm/B...cc6b5bc87#ht_2872wt_1270

No question about authenticity. Its real but I already have a in ear earphone. Its not the best but its decent. Sennhiseser (sp?) but should that stop me from making this purchase or is this just too good of a deal to pass up? Retails for $120 and the reviews are saying it has really good bass which is what I look for in an in ear earphone.

kinda tempting to purchase

Back
Top Bottom