the thread about nothing...

I don't know how to use chopsticks.
frown.gif
I'm Asian btw.

Originally Posted by swendro88

They're not even close like that though. My mom is annoyed by a lot of her antics. I'm not gonna raise a big stink about it, but It's weird to me. If I had a kid only my dad would be grandpa and my dad's GF would not be grandma.
laugh.gif
 I bet everytime you hear it, in your mind you're like, '___ if you dont lfjfhflggfhg!!! 
mad.gif
'

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Bumping this album right now.
nas_illmatic_pv.jpg

Before Illmatic,I was bumping Peace Sells.
Peace_Sells...What_Who%27s_Buying.jpg
already gave you swag points before but then you post THIS!?!?!
no %##% bro... were soulmates
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
flame suit on

both Flawless albums

Originally Posted by cs02132

Does anybody remember the name of that series of computer games from the late 90s to early 2000s where you were underwater in the sea? I remember one part you had to get the conti shells from somewhere

Just popped into my head today and i cant remember
mad.gif
was it animated or PG rated? first thing that came to my mind was Freddi Fish

Originally Posted by swendro88

They're not even close like that though. My mom is annoyed by a lot of her antics. I'm not gonna raise a big stink about it, but It's weird to me. If I had a kid only my dad would be grandpa and my dad's GF would not be grandma.

No the LITTLE girl. If its not like that then your mom needs to make it clear to the little girl. 

So I'm not working no more and want to start college already. Don't start til late August though but I am getting "paid" while not working. It's just weird being at home not doing anything feeling like a lowlife. Worst feeling ever.

just reactivated my facebook after months of being deleted to see this childhood girl i had/still kinda have a crush on...she doin so well for herself... she goes to Howard,,, good head on her shoulders... ambitious...fine !#* hell
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

ended up looking at old classmates from highschool (class of 2010)too
 aint to much change...

EDIT: Im grateful for everything in my life.... [+%#$@$!]no im not lucky, im blessed... yes[/+%#$@$!]

EDIT: rats from the hood is edited??!
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

PG as website

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Think I'm gonna have to cut off some friends. It's like for whatever reason after one person started acting brand new the rest can't think for themselves or are too lazy to go out or chill 98% of the time. That or everybody is just playin everybody and I'm out of the loop.
I feel you fam.. My dudes are either starting to show their true colors (selfish) or talking +!+# lowkey about other people in the crew.
It's time to cut cats ALL the way off

Back
Top Bottom