the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by andycrazn

having a threesome with wifey yay or nay?

Lemme know how that works out. Sounds like Pandora's Box in the long term.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------My 'wisdom teeth', I think, are growing in and wreaking havoc. Feels like my mouth is crooked lmao.I need to pick up some overtime this week. Blah.Ive been playing my PS2 to kill time. Missed these games.These little 12 girls won't leave me the %%$! alone. I ain't tryna go to jail! Wish the females my age would sweat me like this. Lmao

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gonna come up on some DMT this week and hopefully some more LSD, I need a trip right now to take my mind off things.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Was the Buu saga the last DBZ saga? I never watched GT but that was the last saga I remember seeing

The Buu Saga was the end of Goku's Journey...  Nothing EVER happened after that
Soooooo GIRLS. This show is basically White People Problems... right?

So there's this chick I used to pipe back when I was like 16 (22 now)..

She like 21 and still hits me up occassionaly to see whats good and sends me the NSFW pics....
pimp.gif

It's w.e I don't sweat her at all but she dates this 29 year old club promoter.

So I hear he found the texts of me telling her I want to see how that mouf feel, followed by a pic of her backside she sent me...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He had the nerve to come up to my mans at a club swole with 2 bouncers next to him asking "Are you Mikey?" my guy was like nah I'm not why?

This dude had the nerve to say "I know Nina is a *$++, but she's MY little *$++, tell him when I see him I'm going to whoop his %+$."
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You a grown %+$ man crying over a chick tossing me the box on the regular and shes 8 years younger than you? Grow up doggie. That's just embarrassing. Be about ya money, not these lil scrags.

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Bumping this album right now.
nas_illmatic_pv.jpg

Before Illmatic,I was bumping Peace Sells.
Peace_Sells...What_Who's_Buying.jpg
Man I'm jealous, I wish I could listen to and enjoy such varying genres of music.
I really really do enjoy mid-late 90's alternative rock though, and 70's-80's jazz, but I love talking to people who enjoy such vastly different types of music

So eloquent yet so quiet
So hidden, so given to silence
When it comes to matters of the heart
No one is telling you to part
The red sea or even choose your destiny
I just want to know how you feel about me
I can see that it's hard for you
If not difficult with your past rearing its head
Like it's now a part of your +*$
But it's okay to take a seat and think about it
No one ever said emotions weren't without logic
It's just that your lack of loquaciousness has me waiting
And I'm not exactly patient
However I know that beauty that can come from waiting
And letting it incubate and infiltrate every orifice
When the need to be shy and timid is hidden
And your true self shines and reservations are vacant

Saw Rock Of Ages last night, and I thoroughly enjoyed it
pimp.gif
. Definitely exceeded my expectations. Cast was awesome, Cruise was wild
roll.gif

Also, I have now fallen in love with Julliane Hough. Like, I would do unspeakable things just to hold her pinky, it's that serious.

diego-boneta-julianne-hough-rollerblade.jpg

Julianne-hough-rock-of-ages-tom-cruise-movie-review.jpg

9bd1baeb19b4982394035549e8623082.png

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Got boobies in my damn chainnnnn, whip ain't got no gas tank but it still got wood grainnnnn.....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Boobies? Or rubies?Smoking weed is becoming too much of a hassle man. Too much sneaking around and paranoia.

Web server is down at my work, and it's taking for ever to put it back up again. I haven't done **** for the last 4h since my job is to work on this server... should have stayed home and sleep
frown.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Got boobies in my damn chainnnnn, whip ain't got no gas tank but it still got wood grainnnnn.....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Boobies? Or rubies?Smoking weed is becoming too much of a hassle man. Too much sneaking around and paranoia.
laugh.gif
@ boobies....

if this years Dreamteam traveled back in time, and entered the 1992 olympics... they would literally SMASH the 92 dream team (magic, bird, and drexler were old bones... laettner? cmon son)

Back
Top Bottom