the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

Should be studying calculus instead of wasting my life away on the internet... 

same but I have to study trig, the regents is tomorrow

Originally Posted by solarius49

Man I'm jealous, I wish I could listen to and enjoy such varying genres of music.
I really really do enjoy mid-late 90's alternative rock though, and 70's-80's jazz, but I love talking to people who enjoy such vastly different types of music

what's stopping you from doing listening to other genres? always a time to start, and your better off in the long run appreciating much more. just come to qualified people to know what your listening to is good or not
laugh.gif
, we were all noobs to music at some points

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

This is my very 1st and last time partaking in summer classes.  Moves way too fast for my liking
tired.gif
son... I'm taking a language right now. 2 semesters of a language during the summer... 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I'm taking an accounting class and MS Word class so I feel your pain
wink.gif
I'm taking Calc I and II 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

if this years Dreamteam traveled back in time, and entered the 1992 olympics... they would literally SMASH the 92 dream team (magic, bird, and drexler were old bones... laettner? cmon son)

they wouldn't smash, any team that has MJ in his prime would not be smashed. I think this years "Dreamteam" would win based on athleticism but It'd defaintly be a good game.
the bigs for the 92 team > this years

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by ErickM713

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gonna come up on some DMT this week and hopefully some more LSD, I need a trip right now to take my mind off things.
I love the Cults, I must have listened to that album 20-25+ times. Just throw it on in the background and it's great.
This is dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

if this years Dreamteam traveled back in time, and entered the 1992 olympics... they would literally SMASH the 92 dream team (magic, bird, and drexler were old bones... laettner? cmon son)

they wouldn't smash, any team that has MJ in his prime would not be smashed. I think this years "Dreamteam" would win based on athleticism but It'd defaintly be a good game.
the bigs for the 92 team > this years

I'm not even going to take time out to look for the epically stupid comment.

NEGRO NO!

Nicki Nicki Nicki put it in her kidney
Got a new LS450 aint no keys in this doohickey

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom