the thread about nothing...

hey guise, do you make more money if you sell an item on eBay via buy-it-now? I'm not quite sure what to do considering people on here are low balling for my shirt & also on VGA.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

5 guys on the subway. Then take the dough you made from that and go somewhere resquisite.

futurama_fry_looking_squint.jpg

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

hey guise, do you make more money if you sell an item on eBay via buy-it-now? I'm not quite sure what to do considering people on here are low balling for my shirt & also on VGA.

Definitely auction. Just put the starting bid as your BIN price.

acttr
Sat at the Car shop from 7:30 to like 2:00 today 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

One hour job turn into like 6
sick.gif
sick.gif

At least they got it done 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by dluck8689

acttr
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

ohwell.gif
they prob beat you over the head something vicious
laugh.gif

so damm hot this week, my AC was off at work yesterday, didnt do @!$+ for like 4 hours till it came back on
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dluck8689

acttr
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

ohwell.gif
The mechanics get paid by the hour I think, at least by me they do. So they probably stretched out the job as long as they could.

I've learned to bring my car in for work when I'm free all day, so I just go in real early, then back home to sleep and relax and wait for the call to come and pick the car up.

Absolutely miserable waiting around because you see how long it takes.

Finna make a move to tampa in a few and see what's poppin on channelside. Happy weekend bros
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

I'm convinced I have the worst screen name on NT & that's why no body takes me seriously.
ohwell.gif
Your avy is too fitting for this post

FML...went to sears to pickup my gift for my 2 year old niece's birthday in July.....Powerwheels Mustang Barbie Edition....didn't know that there is so much assembly required....u figure for the price that it already comes assembled! FFFUUUU!!!

Back
Top Bottom