the thread about nothing...

just threw steaks on the grill 
pimp.gif

Debating on whether to sell my South Beach 8's to get a couple sessions at the tattoo shop now, or hold onto them and save up but not be able to get inked 'til late August..

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

How are they not sorted correctly? Just curious

They seem correct in order to me

Nah, you see how my Weeknd songs are just there as big list, but the Outkast, are sorted alphabetically w/ the bar separating each letter of the alphabet.
Oh, gotcha. I wouldnt even know where to begin to fix that. My iPod drives me insane enough

Edit: 00david00 is a genius
I got the answer but its gonna be a ninjahood fyi, the bar does mean your getting a lot of Outkast so it'll separate them for you, its starts at about 30-35 songs to the artist
Spoiler [+]
jH1I8.png
See how The Black Dahlia Murder is next to big sean on itunes? its because I have it under "Sort Artist" with just Black Dahlia Murder. Same thing with the current song selected. If I wanted the song "A Selection Unnatural" to be under A or (in this case S) I'll take out the A and when I'm scrolling down I should find the song "A Selection Unnatural" Right next To Sexy And I Know It. Hope that helps. I hate messy itunes, that's prolly my OCD

Its midnight here. Mom is asleep. Door bell rings; I go open the door and its the lil neighborhood kids playing ding-dong-ditch.

I stake out in my room. See them making a move towards my neighbor's house. I take off running towards the slow kid that was left behind. I'm pretty sure he crapped himself when he saw me running towards him. He literally froze. I didn't say anything - just stopped and walked back.

Haven't seen them go out any more. I think that scared them off.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

I like this
pimp.gif

Any recommendations on other material from them?

some of their stuff I'm not really into because it has a completely different vibe but these are some personal faves. I'm on this and Beach House's discography all night tonight
smokin.gif
too much stress lately.

Can't forget this song
pimp.gif
I've played You are the Ocean far too many times this weekend

Went to go see Ted at 10:20 but it's sold out, go to the 11:20 showing but amc accidentally put it as 3D, instead of giving us glasses they say either watch the 12:00 showing or get a refund and some passes as we're walking out my gf says we can go do "other" activities, I immediately get the passes and we bounce then proceed to beat the cakes. Thank you amc!!!!

Ps she said next time we watch Ted she'll bake some "brownies" and we'll watch it. I'm ready to propose!!!

hola mami cual es se numbre?

gato gato gato gato gato gato gato gato gato gato gato

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

Went to go see Ted at 10:20 but it's sold out, go to the 11:20 showing but amc accidentally put it as 3D, instead of giving us glasses they say either watch the 12:00 showing or get a refund and some passes as we're walking out my gf says we can go do "other" activities, I immediately get the passes and we bounce then proceed to beat the cakes. Thank you amc!!!!

Ps she said next time we watch Ted she'll bake some "brownies" and we'll watch it. I'm ready to propose!!!
not gonna lie... this deserves a 
z205099164.gif

1) refund

2) free movie passes

3) bunz

4) possibly found a very cool and fun chick

I always wondered . If someone snatches your chain as your walking or any property belonging to you while your out in public, and you have your gun and shoot him and kill him as he's running away with him. Is it murder ?(like will you face legal repercussions)

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

I always wondered . If someone snatches your chain as your walking or any property belonging to you while your out in public, and you have your gun and shoot him and kill him as he's running away with him. Is it murder ?(like will you face legal repercussions)

depends on where the incident takes place (your property, public, etc) and what state you live in... 

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

I think in cali if u shoot someone in the back during a situation like this u basically can't use any excuse since the person was going away from you (no longer a threat i guess?)
someone correct me if im wrong though 

Back
Top Bottom