the thread about nothing...

@uptempo haha yeah I didn't like Will at the beginning of episode 1 but that monologue was
pimp.gif
, he grew on me though...but maybe ep 2 will make me like his character even more....Sam Waterson's was pretty funny
laugh.gif

found out a dude i grew up & went to school wit is most likely an undercover homosexual. 2 of my homeboys caught him pickin a a flaming femenine homosexual from the grocery store & he was tryna duck off real low in his car. another 1 of my homeboys said he went to his house 1 time & that same gay dude was over there, he asked em if they wanted to match & the gay dude said he aint smoke so my homeboy said he told them he was goin to get sum rillos & never came back. the whole situation just wild to me cause i always hear how atl got so many "down low brothas" but this is my 1st time experiencing this in real life, all the gay dudes i ever knew was openly gay so this undercover @+@% just trip me out

Originally Posted by eashawty

found out a dude i grew up & went to school wit is most likely an undercover homosexual. 2 of my homeboys caught him pickin a a flaming femenine homosexual from the grocery store & he was tryna duck off real low in his car. another 1 of my homeboys said he went to his house 1 time & that same gay dude was over there, he asked em if they wanted to match & the gay dude said he aint smoke so my homeboy said he told them he was goin to get sum rillos & never came back. the whole situation just wild to me cause i always hear how atl got so many "down low brothas" but this is my 1st time experiencing this in real life, all the gay dudes i ever knew was openly gay so this undercover @+@% just trip me out
maybe his reason for being in the closet is because he knew it'd trip people like you out

Originally Posted by tonton32

tumblr_m6hwer28AN1r8ln74o1_500.jpg
Wow.  Put together my thoughts way more beautifully than i ever could.  I don't even really take part in political arguments, i feel like objectivity and research is a lost skill.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

^
laugh.gif
@ Jov's facial expression

His face says it all! LmfaoThis test is in 2-hours. I wish I could cheat, but the professor watches me like I'm cheating the whole time. @!%!$ really unnerving to look up and have someone watching the entire 2 hours. Lol

Originally Posted by babylonzion

Originally Posted by eashawty

maybe his reason for being in the closet is because he knew it'd trip people like you out
the thing thats really got me trippin is just that this is really real life, like i hear about undercover +@$! all the time but i always said i never experienced bein around a dude thats undercover. & its weird cause dude always got females, it never even crossed my mind to think he liked men

Anyone ever build a kitchen table before? I am trying to find something simple and not too complicated but my search results haven't been the greatest

I'm so frustrated right now. I need a new job already.

I'm very impatient. I need to work on that. :/

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

I went to the dentist last Wednesday and had all four of my wisdom teeth pulled. #%%* still hurts...
30t6p3b.gif
Takes about a week for full recovery so I heard.
grin.gif

I usually trim with scissors but last night I chose to shave my pubs completely.. Bad idea, $?@# itches like a mofo fam

Originally Posted by Carver

I usually trim with scissors but last night I chose to shave my pubs completely.. Bad idea, $?@# itches like a mofo fam

Cop you one of them personal body groomers fam.

Gonna have to wrap my Johnson yo those little tiny hairs growing out hurt when I walk
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by lana85

Lol patience is a virtue, work on the latter and it'll help with 1st one

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by lana85

Lol patience is a virtue, work on the latter and it'll help with 1st one
Yeah yeah whatever! Lol j/k

Maybe I need to mediate. lol

Waiting for the jury duty website to update.. I'm missing 16 hours of work this week, jury duty today and 4th of July on Wednesday 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom