the thread about nothing...

1238065_o.gif

just got my very first customer for videos and I guess I can call myself a professional now? or not yet? hahaha shot, edited, and played it all on the same day.... freaking intense and stressful but it was very worth it...

Originally Posted by CJ863
Known her for ten years.. On that "group of bestfriends" tip kind of relationship with her but at the same time don't know a lot about each other intimately..

She recently jus broke up with her bf but not sure if actual breakup, or one of those "breaks" couples seem to do more and more nowadays, or jus trolling on fb and taking it off fb..

*Exhales* we'll see though, her birthday is coming up and I hope to see her and live it up in the SF city...

*lights cigarrete*

Originally Posted by sixthr33

It's too hot to be drinkin but fork it got some Wild Turkey to sip on and feel nice!!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

If I have a vote, I like the random box idea too...I like giving stuff away

wild turkey is terrible taste like bad breath and throwup

Originally Posted by john2st

Originally Posted by sixthr33

It's too hot to be drinkin but fork it got some Wild Turkey to sip on and feel nice!!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

If I have a vote, I like the random box idea too...I like giving stuff away

wild turkey is terrible taste like bad breath and throwup
my bad breath and throwup covers the taste
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

My boss had the nerve to ask me if I wanted to leave work early today.. After I asked him on Monday to have the day off he said we need you and already let a lot of folks off already Thursday.. I said leave early unpaid.. No thanks. I'm already here I'm gonna finish the day..

I want to treat myself to a singles cruise something later this year, because I havent been on vacation in YEARS. But im wondering how do they handle the male-female ratio on these things. Will I be stuck on the Love Boat with Cuba Gooding Jr and Horatio Sanz, or will there be an even split

woke up and saw my damn logitech speakers finnally gave out..

had them for 7 years and now the module doesnt turn on. looked online for a new one and it cost $150 + on average
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Broski got da .30 he ain't tryna fight....
every time I hear or yell this line randomly in public I immediately wanna start spitting Alley Boy's verse from THE MOB on 431 Days.

*+#% them handguns, we got short choppas; 48 comin PLUS Crime Stoppas. *+#% all that boxin, step back off and start poppin...

_'s belligerent as hell.

Spoiler [+]
smokin.gif

So using chapstick does make your lips chapped...

Took 4 or 5 days of being uncomfortable but now its been 2 weeks and I havent needed it. Since my lips havent been chapped I completely forgot I even planned on quitting.

confessions by usher is still one of my favorite rnb albums of the 21st century along with love/hate

Originally Posted by solarius49

I want to treat myself to a singles cruise something later this year, because I havent been on vacation in YEARS. But im wondering how do they handle the male-female ratio on these things. Will I be stuck on the Love Boat with Cuba Gooding Jr and Horatio Sanz, or will there be an even split
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

they have "singles" cruises?
nerd.gif

be interesting to see how many unhappily married people go on those just to
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom