the thread about nothing...

Yo the Shield has the most well spoken gangbangers ever :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anthony Anderson :rofl: :rofl:
tumblr_m7hbpuP1fP1qdm9llo1_250.gif

They don't know...they forgot about The Shield.

Watching a Guy Code episode  tonight lead to me googling Blue Waffe.
mean.gif
sick.gif

I remember seeing that pic before but damn.

That also lead to me finding the Porsche Girl accident pics again.

Goodness those pics are gruesome.

Must be doing it differently in Hawaii. Most restaurants have their prices on their menus.

On another note, America has ridiculously sized soft drinks at their fast food joints. Thank **** our large is most likely the same size as a US small. We'd be a bunch of fatties if they were the same :smh:

Going to be wrapping my headliner similar to this later this summer.

I'll probably receive hate, but it's "different."

Likers gonna like.

Man school starts in 2-3 weeks...

This girl hit me up wanting to be in my class and literally picked her other classes around mine just so it can make her schedule work perfectly just to stay in the same class i was in...

She had me help her pick classes... :lol: :smh:

Im happy knowing i have a girl on deck in one of my 4 classes though... Although it could be tricky if there is a bad girl in that same class and if i try to get at her... Which is kinda >D but we'll see...

So didn't get my car today :smh: I'm bouta take this money and just go get another tattoo.

On a better note, I finally saw The Dark knight Rises, AMAZING. I love how they tied all the movies together. It was done perfectly. Bravo Mr. Nolan, bravo. :smokin

Must be doing it differently in Hawaii. Most restaurants have their prices on their menus.

On another note, America has ridiculously sized soft drinks at their fast food joints. Thank **** our large is most likely the same size as a US small. We'd be a bunch of fatties if they were the same :smh:

WOW!

did you just reply to the original post from this thread?

:smokin

Anyone know where I can find cheap MLB jerseys online?

on field or replica/swingman? and how cheap you talkin bout?
Replicas. I see ones for $50 but they are not what I am looking for. I was thinking around $75 isn't too bad because I want to get a couple. Another factor is I don't want to contribute to sites selling fakes so I was looking more for a reputable site that has discounted stuff.

http://www.sportsk.com/mlbjerseys.html has legit merch and they are a reputable business, they have taken care of my jersey needs for the past few years.

On another note, America has ridiculously sized soft drinks at their fast food joints. Thank **** our large is most likely the same size as a US small. We'd be a bunch of fatties if they were the same
mean.gif
laugh.gif
  Took it all the way to page 1 huh?

Champagne from......Champagne, France.

To add to your random fact: All champagne is from Champagne, France. If it isn't it would be called sparkling wine or prosecco. It can't be called Champagne because of international law.

Imagine Swiss/ American cheese having to be made in the home country to be able to label it as so.

Last edited:
So I decided to quit my job by just not showing up anymore...oh well I've only worked there for a month and it was a 2nd job anyways.

Anyone know where I can find cheap MLB jerseys online?

on field or replica/swingman? and how cheap you talkin bout?
Replicas. I see ones for $50 but they are not what I am looking for. I was thinking around $75 isn't too bad because I want to get a couple. Another factor is I don't want to contribute to sites selling fakes so I was looking more for a reputable site that has discounted stuff.
http://www.sportsk.com/mlbjerseys.html has legit merch and they are a reputable business, they have taken care of my jersey needs for the past few years.
Yeah I looked through that but still not exactly what I was looking for as far as MLB goes. I am looking for a Hosmer and or Escobar both in grey.  They definitely have some deals though. I found a NFL jersey for the upcoming season good looks on that.  

Girls hit me up on facebook after not talking for a whole year. I seen her at school but the ***** had boyfriend issues so i was like nah im good. Ignored her and now she's back. I just want to smash

Back
Top Bottom