the thread about nothing...

just heard Beanie Siegel say "combinating" in an interview.
mean.gif

I thought I had jinxed Serena but sheesh this match is incredible...football can hold off

To say that on opening sunday is blasphemous. You should be ashamed. If the 49ers keep this up, all is forgiven though.

I thought I had jinxed Serena but sheesh this match is incredible...football can hold off

To say that on opening sunday is blasphemous. You should be ashamed. If the 49ers keep this up, all is forgiven though.

:lol: Bruh the packers look like some hot garbage right now...this tennis match is so much more entertaining than that game, Niners look good tho...I'll be back for Denver Stillers tonight though

Serena coming back from down 5-3 To up 6-5 right here:nthat: :smokin

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Bruh the packers look like some hot garbage right now...this tennis match is so much more entertaining than that game, Niners look good tho...I'll be back for Denver Stillers tonight though

Serena coming back from down 5-3 To up 6-5 right here:nthat:
smokin.gif
You say that when they just pulled to within one possession with 11 minutes to go
laugh.gif

Just made a stop on D too

Last edited:

he owes his boy a 12 pack of his favorite brews, help on moving day, and a free drinks the next time they go out.

Damn she legit look like someone photoshopped a dudes face onto her. Got them tetas though, it was prolly fun anyways.
Gotta be a ******

Looks just like Drake

Reminds me of when in the Air Max Pillar thread dude was trying to justify how a beat up box from Eastbay/Champs/etc. didn't matter as long as you got the shoes

Talmbout, if a girl had Drake's face but tittys and mass was on point, he'd smash
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Bruh the packers look like some hot garbage right now...this tennis match is so much more entertaining than that game, Niners look good tho...I'll be back for Denver Stillers tonight though

smokin.gif
You say that when they just pulled to within one possession with 11 minutes to go
laugh.gif

Lmaooo I just flipped and saw that :lol:...but Serena won though :smokin :smokin I'm about to tune in for the end of the game now

laugh.gif

smokin.gif
laugh.gif
Lmaooo I just flipped and saw that
laugh.gif
...but Serena won though
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
I'm about to tune in for the end of the game now
Just like that, back to garbage
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Someone told me Packers D would not get shredded in the League about nothing chat too
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smokin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...but Serena won though
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Someone told me Packers D would not get shredded in the League about nothing chat too
laugh.gif

:lol: this game is getting good now too

laugh.gif

smokin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...but Serena won though
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this game is getting good now too
Yep and my Seahawks...fuuuuuuuu this game is driving me nuts

Back
Top Bottom