the thread about nothing...

my girl just went thru a big thing of accusing me of cheating on her, when i know i have but she also has no evidence. should i replace her?

Anyone ever do Tough Mudder? I went with a team yesterday and was caked in mud from head to toe. I left everything I wore there...there and can barely walk today. Walking back to the car was an event in itself afterwards.

Just finished watching Entourage, GREATEST show ever.
Almost cried with watching the last episode. I'll miss it. :frown: :smh:

G.O.A.T tv character, Mr. Ari Gold
1zw24x0.gif

Hoping this question doesn't get overlooked in the shuffle.

How can I upload a video to Youtube (about 2min long) in 1080p quality? Is there a way to do it/edit if the video is already uploaded?

iTunes is pissing me off. Dividing an album into two even though it's by the same artist
mad.gif
First album has track 1,2,4,5,8 and second album has 3,6,7,9. Anyone dealt with this before?

iTunes is pissing me off. Dividing an album into two even though it's by the same artist
mad.gif
First album has track 1,2,4,5,8 and second album has 3,6,7,9. Anyone dealt with this before?
Select all right click go to Sorting and make sure that the album categories are the same. Assuming you've done the whole right click and lined up the info page already and its still not working which I've experienced before

Last edited:
iTunes is pissing me off. Dividing an album into two even though it's by the same artist >: First album has track 1,2,4,5,8 and second album has 3,6,7,9. Anyone dealt with this before?
Type the name of the album in the search bar > select all > right click > get info > info or sorting > type in the name of the artist, album artist and album again.

Last edited:
Type the name of the album in the search bar > select all > right click > get info > info or sorting > type in the name of the artist, album artist and album again.
Yeah, that's what I did. Took me like half an hour of unnecessary stress. Thanks anyway

Anyone ever do Tough Mudder? I went with a team yesterday and was caked in mud from head to toe. I left everything I wore there...there and can barely walk today. Walking back to the car was an event in itself afterwards.

I hear you get a free beer after?

even tho im a sophmore im really close with this years seniors and im really gonna miss them once this year is done

I remember the first time I fully organized my iTunes, by artist, album, genre, added cover art, etc. Took me 6 hours
sick.gif
. So many songs with underscores instead of spaces, numbers in the track listing, wrong titles, etc. Now it looks pristine and I have 0 regrets. now I just organize stuff the minute I put it in my itunesI hardly play songs through my iTunes though I do it through my iPod cause I care about the play counts. I had to reset my ipod a while back and lost them all SMH. IOS5 man SMH. 
I miss this show man. 

I cant wait for How I Met Your Mother to come back

Last edited:
I remember the first time I fully organized my iTunes, by artist, album, genre, added cover art, etc. Took me 6 hours
sick.gif
. So many songs with underscores instead of spaces, numbers in the track listing, wrong titles, etc. Now it looks pristine and I have 0 regrets. now I just organize stuff the minute I put it in my itunesI hardly play songs through my iTunes though I do it through my iPod cause I care about the play counts. I had to reset my ipod a while back and lost them all SMH. IOS5 man SMH. 

I miss this show man. 

I cant wait for How I Met Your Mother to come back
laugh.gif
I knew I wasn't the only one who cared about stuff like this. I hate unorganized libraries that's why I don't be touching other people's libraries, takes forever to find a song with all the wrong names, symbols etc. I'm happy mine is back to normal now, it was only two new albums I had recently downloaded that were preventing me from being great.

I remember the first time I fully organized my iTunes, by artist, album, genre, added cover art, etc. Took me 6 hours:x . So many songs with underscores instead of spaces, numbers in the track listing, wrong titles, etc. Now it looks pristine and I have 0 regrets. now I just organize stuff the minute I put it in my itunes I hardly play songs through my iTunes though I do it through my iPod cause I care about the play counts. I had to reset my ipod a while back and lost them all SMH. IOS5 man SMH. 

I miss this show man. 
[rule]I cant wait for How I Met Your Mother to come back
:lol: I knew I wasn't the only one who cared about stuff like this. I hate unorganized libraries that's why I don't be touching other people's libraries, takes forever to find a song with all the wrong names, symbols etc. I'm happy mine is back to normal now, it was only two new albums I had recently downloaded that were preventing me from being great.

im like this too but i go thru laptops so quick i stopped caring... i keep having to start from scratch :smh:

im like this too but i go thru laptops so quick i stopped caring... i keep having to start from scratch
mean.gif
Damn bruh, I have had the same laptop for a couple years now. Too cheap to get a new one and it hasn't needed any major repairs apart from the one time I had to replace the screen and it only cost $150. You might wanna invest in an external hard drive and back up all your files there, save yourself some time

Back
Top Bottom