the thread about nothing...

obviously.

He has a female over..he's like she gonna spend the night i said cool no problem I'm goin to sleep.. his boy said somethin he replied..I don't care what's he gonna do I'm not worried..those vile words were spoken Infront of a female..smh its always the smallest ones too

He has a female over..he's like she gonna spend the night i said cool no problem I'm goin to sleep.. his boy said somethin he replied..I don't care what's he gonna do I'm not worried..those vile words were spoken Infront of a female..smh its always the smallest ones too

Lol I guess not...ill shutup

Yea should of kept that too myself. Lol..thats peaty

Last edited:
I was wearing 20 year old timbs yesterday (for the 2nd time)
the soles started to come off

today, I'm wearing 19 year old af1s

the leather and color is damn near the same
also I'm drunk and feel cool as fudge

praise me people, praise me.

rest in power to those timbs. what were they?

Watching Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol....and Why did the blonde attack Ethan and them? I mean she got paid. Act like nothing was going on and roll out

im done son, I'll post pics tomorrow, just sent them to timberland, getting a $180 voucher, even though I paid only $120
finna do it again next week, just not going to wear them in the rain so they don't rot so quickly.
that 90s leather was immaculate shun

im done son, I'll post pics tomorrow, just sent them to timberland, getting a $180 voucher, even though I paid only $120
finna do it again next week, just not going to wear them in the rain so they don't rot so quickly.
that 90s leather was immaculate shun

its love that timberland has lifetime warranties, but what ever they give you for compensation aint gonna replace a nice vintage pair. wish they still did resoles.

and what the hell is this ****? i don't know about timberland sometimes.

If your talking about the part when there in the hotel, is cus she noticed he was using something that his eye contact had

If your talking about the part when there in the hotel, is cus she noticed he was using something that his eye contact had

Nah I understand that but they already handed over payment... Her job is complete. Why care what they are up to?

Back
Top Bottom