the thread about nothing...

more proof simps never prosper
not matter what little you may gain you will lose at the end.
just be glad you didnt have to kill yourself.

Like i said i was really feeling her and this is how i felt at the moment, can u blame me?

Not everyone can be like " w.e eff you girl ".

So you tried to steal her from another dude or she kind of used you as a rebound? And the simping was definitely disappointing. It puts you in a bad position in the relationship. She's in the driver's seat. I am guilty of this, too :smh:. Just learn from it. It's funny, sometimes the girls that I act d*ckish to are the ones who come hard at me :lol:.

Get at that Latina girl! She seems like more fun. Just please don't act wimpy around her :lol:.

I know you'll be fine.

Last edited:

:D

NT, your boy Spec is crushed :frown:

Yesterday or 2 days ago i remember posting that asian and spanish girl bc i was crushing on them , but at the same time i had a GF. Lately we have been distant which caused me to start liking those other 2 girls but i didnt want anything to get further. Anywho i hit up my girl and she just broke us off. Ive been simping mad hard, she had this guy in the pic who treat her like **** but i was gonna save her and show her the good side in men....failed on my part

Here is the break up in texts
Yes i literally poured my heart and yes she really did say she rather be number 2 in this guys life :smh:
damn son. 

Your better off with out her tho, get that Spanish chick for Papi:pimp:

Def will have that spanish chick, just dont want to make her feel like a rebound

Some ******* are just stupid :lol:

My Ex cheated on me then has the nerve ask if we can be friends :lol: I never laughed as hard as I did when she asked me that

Like i said i was really feeling her and this is how i felt at the moment, can u blame me?

So you tried to steal her from another dude or she kind of used you as a rebound? And the simping was definitely disappointing. It puts you in a bad position in the relationship. She's in the driver's seat. I am guilty of this, too :smh:. Just learn from it. It's funny, sometimes the girls that I act d*ckish too are the ones who come hard at me :lol:.

Get at that Latina girl! She's seems like more fun. Just please don't act wimpy around her :lol:.

I know you'll be fine.

I'll explain better

There was a dude she loves but they never went out, for w.e reason he wont go out with her bc hes busy away having sex with other girls in college, she knows this and cry every night, i took advantage of that one day at work and showed her she doesnt have to be a number 2 in someones life. Everytime he came around he would just use her for sex, she cry and he doesnt care. So i used that and showed her what a better guy i am and everything, guess he came back from school and she caught feelings again and broke us up. She literally said im the best guy she ever dated and could see us in the future together

Last edited:

So you tried to steal her from another dude or she kind of used you as a rebound? And the simping was definitely disappointing. It puts you in a bad position in the relationship. She's in the driver's seat. I am guilty of this, too :smh:. Just learn from it. It's funny, sometimes the girls that I act d*ckish too are the ones who come hard at me :lol:.

Get at that Latina girl! She's seems like more fun. Just please don't act wimpy around her :lol:.

I know you'll be fine.

I'll explain better

There was a dude she loves but they never went out, for w.e reason he wont go out with her bc hes busy away having sex with other girls in college, she knows this and cry every night, i took advantage of that one day at work and showed her she doesnt have to be a number 2 in someones life. Everytime he came around he would just use her for sex, she cry and he doesnt care. So i used that and showed her what a better guy i am and everything, guess he came back from school and she caught feelings again and broke us up. She literally said im the best guy she ever dated and could see us in the future together

Well, she is just a dumb b then. If she is cute, I def would have tried the same thing. Time to move on to better things.

new itunes 11 looks crazy :wow:

and they finally added a play next option...finally :smh::smokin

Don't treat a Toyota Tercel like a Ferrari.....use it for it's purpose and keep it moving.

As you get older you will learn to perceive these qualities in advance and won't waste your time.

I know you'll be fine.

I'll explain better

Well, she is just a dumb b then. If she is cute, I def would have tried the same thing. Time to move on to better things.

Prettiest girl i ever went out with :frown:

someone should make this
true words.
I know she's not worth being with. BUT...can you be friends with her? Just wondering cause as strange as it sounds I'm kind of in the same situation now, but I'm considering just being friends with her and just accepting her for who she is.

just dont end up like this guy

tumblr_mdpn6cK3PT1r6ibubo5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mdpn6cK3PT1r6ibubo7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mdpn6cK3PT1r6ibubo8_r1_250.gif

:smh:
------------------------
srs these broads aint worth the drama they cause :smh:

someone should make this

true words.

I know she's not worth being with. BUT...can you be friends with her? Just wondering cause as strange as it sounds I'm kind of in the same situation now, but I'm considering just being friends with her and just accepting her for who she is.

Right now no, if i was to look her at, i'll prolly shake the **** out of her....maybe in he future but i know myself, i'll catch feelings quick so in the long run i say no.

just dont end up like this guy

tumblr_mdpn6cK3PT1r6ibubo5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mdpn6cK3PT1r6ibubo7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mdpn6cK3PT1r6ibubo8_r1_250.gif

:smh:
------------------------
srs these broads aint worth the drama they cause :smh:

Nah i wont, and really aint worth the drama, just hurt for the moment thats all, im sure this will go away very soon.

Spec- So u were dating this girl and she went back to her ex?

He's not an ex, just a friend she fell in love with. No matter how bad he treats her she just keeps going back to him. Which is why i tried to step in and help her and show her the good side. Guess she didnt wanna be saved

Back
Top Bottom