the thread about nothing...

Yo PowerBallin, how much did your bro pay??????? Is he gonna get his money back? I know you have a lot of posts to check, but you could at least answer
we aint cool no more?
laugh.gif
He did it on purpose
sick.gif

I saw this on Youtube one time, didnt get it, I dont like competitive fighting games, but this was impressive as hell and I gave him props. It def looks like the hardest thing ever to do.
my lil bro bought fake Yeezy 2s
Man if someone outside of this site was able to spot the differences I would give them props. The fake brons though
eek.gif
They look JUST like the real ones.
Moms just gave a big **** you to cancer today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Man congrats. IDK why but this uplifted me. Congrats man.

I seriously love this website. Like legit love it. People say it all the time but I felt the need too.

Somebody breakdown all the cool touch features of Windows 8. For the life of me, I can't figure this out and more often than not find myself using my mouse/touchpad instead :lol:

i'm 22 with a receding hairline
mean.gif

but the bright side is, my mom bought me a cigar
nthat.gif

Some of the best BBQ around Dallas

Brisket, sausage, beans and potato salad

I need to visit Memphis, KC, or Texas one of these days just to eat BBQ :nerd:

do not, i repeat, do not go to kc masterpiece if you ever go to kc on a bbq mission.

^ yeah masterpiece sucks. Havent been in so long I dont even think they're still around. RJs, OK Joes, rosedale and BBs Lawnside are all worth hitting up though. :smokin

Last edited:
Does anyone know the name of this anime movie? I got this question from yahoo, but it's the same one i'm looking for. It's not Blue Gender because it looks like it's a remake of it. I've seen it a few years back, and it's bugging me since. Thanks, fams!

"I don't remember the entire movie, so I'll just say the bits that I remember. The plot was a team of spys/agents had to infiltrate Japan, which had apparently lost contact with the world for a long time. The female main character manages to get inside, and finds the people of Japan living in slums, placed in the middle of a deserted wasteland. Then they soon find out that the people japan have become lifeless robots due to some virus that the government spread or something. She teams up with the people to get to some mega structure/building where the elites live. They race through the deserted dunes with giant mechanical worms that try to eat them. They also managed to lure the mechanical worm through a giant long tunnel that leads to the building. They planned to use the chew through the door, but turns out there was a gap after the tunnel and the worm just drowned.
That's all I can remember

I don't think what I've said so far is 100% correct, but if you could suggests some movie titles that sounds similar to what I've described above it would be greatly appreciated."

Back
Top Bottom