the thread about nothing...

cuzin visiting from OC tells me hes bored so i tell him lets go to venice then dude says hes leaving back home soon and doesnt wanna go and doest really like the beach

:lol: who doesnt like the beach. brb naked woman brb good weather brb good food

Last edited:
cuzin visiting from OC tells me hes bored so i tell him lets go to venice then dude says hes leaving back home soon and doesnt wanna go and doest really like the beach

laugh.gif
who doesnt like the beach. brb naked woman brb good weather brb good food
Son is from the OC and doesn't like the beach?

Tell your cuz to swap lives with me 
laugh.gif

I used to be the epitome of a beach bum. Nothing but tacos, NT and beach for me 
nthat.gif

I'm 99% positive my workplace is playing dirty pool. I feel like I should move around.

Idk..maybe this is how it goes in the healthcare game...
What is dirty pool

Its a figure of speech. It means they're doing shady.

They're doing little slick **** to pad the call volume stats to get more money out the government.

The healthcare game is a dirty, dirty game. :smh:

Anyone know how to look up odds/place bets on a NCAA college team making it to the Final Four or winning it all? I wanna put like $100 on a team now if I can...I've seen enough this season.
Dude, it's kind of impossible to predict who's going to be in the FF or even winning it all.  Cinderella teams can show up any game and make it to the FF and take out a great team like Syracuse or Indiana.  I'm a Duke fan so I always will go with Duke, but if I were you don't put it on a team where they get all of their points making it rain from down town because if their off that one game it's over.  Duke would be a perfect example.
join an online betting site. i have one with bovado. and it's far from impossible to predict who's going to win the title. people do it all the time. good luck, jumpmankb
(apologies and will edit if this is not allowed)

That's the team I was gonna pick
laugh.gif

But I'm serious I want to know the odds and just put down like $100. The payout would be ridiculous prolly.
Oh, I love Syracuse, but I just don't really know I do like Indiana a lot.
As of August 20. Best I could find on a lazy search at work.

Kentucky 13/2
Indiana 8/1
Louisville 17/2
North Carolina 14/1
UCLA 15/1
Duke 18/1
Kansas 18/1
Ohio State 18/1
Michigan 20/1
North Carolina State 20/1
Syracuse 20/1
the odds have changed since
Not as good a payout as I thought honestly. 200-1 and I'd prolly do it. $20k off of $100 is not bad!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom