the thread about nothing...

I'm a dirty *****..I don't think ill ever b clean..I can polish up all I want but ill still be dirty d...im ratchet

I'm a dirty *****..I don't think ill ever b clean..I can polish up all I want but ill still be dirty d...im ratchet

dirty d, that you? :nerd:

Last edited:
I missed the BAN shoe version :smh: . I was off here a few days

there was no spot for me and my big feet :frown:

there will be a second one if this one goes smooth :smokin
How did it work last time?? I feel like we for sure would have to go with super regulars only...

yall boys better not mess it up, i trying to get in on round 2. got passed due to size matching problems, get in next time fellas so we can make it happen. 10.5ers unite!

had an arby roast beef sandwhich... its :rolleyes / :x at the same time....stomach hates my for eating it lol

yall boys better not mess it up, i trying to get in on round 2. got passed due to size matching problems, get in next time fellas so we can make it happen. 10.5ers unite!
damn, you and Nowitz got left out..

do you know how many people stayed in?

i already sent my pair out by the way.

saul goodman, hopefully this SAN is also a success and more folks join in next time.

if things didn't change, there should be 6 of yall doing the exchange. i think 3 have already confirmed shipment. so good so far.

Yo I'm flipping thru channels n I see this sister talkn about this bra is to small my lats won't fit then they show her upper body she's built like Scott steiner ewww

Oymyakon, Russia, the world's coldest permanently inhabited settlement! In January, with average temperatures of -58 degrees 
sick.gif

No worries, this ones going good- if we can get a few 12-14 footers for the next one- it works out, and i'm sure more will join in. I got a few dope pairs in the stash that dont get any use

word, i want your am93s. if only you wore my size.

Back
Top Bottom