the thread about nothing...

yall boys better not mess it up, i trying to get in on round 2. got passed due to size matching problems, get in next time fellas so we can make it happen. 10.5ers unite!

damn, you and Nowitz got left out..

do you know how many people stayed in?

i already sent my pair out by the way.

yeah due to sizing issues we had two who couldn't participate this round... once people receive and post I think this will catch on for the next round. the crucial part is going to be keeping it within the heavy TAN members so it doesn't get ruined like the secret santa (I participated every year... this year I sent out an insane chewbacca mask, and got a beanie in return... I live in Hawaii by the way)

ps - you had me googling 2007 retro shoes today at work until I realized I was being a horrible teacher and needed to get back to the kids :nthat:

I did that, but as soon as I plug it in it says "iTunes can't connect to "So and So's iPhone because it is locked with a passcode. You must enter passcode on iPhone before it can be used with iTunes"

what is this bull ****...
theres a way my dude..

thats exactly what was wrong with the one i had and it actually took a couple of tries..

theres gotta be a way to factory reset it thru itunes, it took me some time to get it, its pretty much just trial and error and looking thru all the itunes menus and options.

if its an att simcard you will be able to use the phone if its verizon or one of those then its useless, but you can sell it to someone who can clear the ESN.

Last edited:
yall boys better not mess it up, i trying to get in on round 2. got passed due to size matching problems, get in next time fellas so we can make it happen. 10.5ers unite!
damn, you and Nowitz got left out..

do you know how many people stayed in?

i already sent my pair out by the way.
yeah due to sizing issues we had two who couldn't participate this round... once people receive and post I think this will catch on for the next round. the crucial part is going to be keeping it within the heavy TAN members so it doesn't get ruined like the secret santa (I participated every year... this year I sent out an insane chewbacca mask, and got a beanie in return... I live in Hawaii by the way)

ps - you had me googling 2007 retro shoes today at work until I realized I was being a horrible teacher and needed to get back to the kids
nthat.gif
is there still  a spot on this thing?

Tiffani Thiessen's Me in My Place shoot :wow:

still looking good.

came across this when I was checking it out...oh lordy. Give me that nerd with a bangin' body look all day.

JEZZUSSS CHRRIISSTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

you just gave me a heart attack man!

I genuinely thought that was a pic of my wife when I was scrolling down >:

I even said "WHAT THE @#$@#" out loud :rolleyes

ps - we just had a kid 2 months ago, so if you want pics... you are either disgusting or about that preggo life :evil:

still looking good.

came across this when I was checking it out...oh lordy. Give me that nerd with a bangin' body look all day.

ps - we just had a kid 2 months ago, so if you want pics... you are either disgusting or about that preggo life :evil:

ill take some pics *kanye shrug*

Im gunna try to send out my pair tomorrow :nerd:

still looking good.

Do as you like.

Your stomach right? Bk does the same to me
mean.gif
it stomach feels like it is getting inflated and about to ooze out
ohwell.gif

i had no choice, 7eleven food wasn't ready yet so i had to settle, i was starving

Last edited:
Thinking about checking out this vhs movie from what i heard it's pretty crazy..  i'm here at the crib solo i know as soon as i watch it i'm gonna start hearing stuff 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom