the thread about nothing...

Surgery march 28, my bday is March 29 but it's the only way ill miss the least amount of classes since my spring break is April 1 I'll just celebrate my bday a week early

its gonna be fine dude. the two parts i love about having surgery is making everyone in the operating room laugh and closing my eyes and waking up again (perception of time gets distorted like a mofo).

I've had surgery before I'm not to worried, just sucks in general, won't be able to use my arm for a little and thadocta if you're in so cal then ya you are

natrix??!

bruh...

you had this thread trippin for months. whats good with you fam?

solarius whats good with that cupcake recipe.

im about to eat my first real meal since friday. nothing but vodka and cold pizza all weekend

matter fact, tahrone never hooked it up with that mango habanero wing recipe neither.

im starving guys

People have a lot of feelings on this board I'm noticing
i know right? This place is supposed to be light-hearted and enjoyable, cant even crack a joke anymore without some frail dudes getting all bent outta shape
mean.gif
Dudes can't handle their jimmies getting rustled.  

do people ever egg random people they dont know?

long story short, walking home past an apartment. gets hit by random egg. hears voices from up a couple stories but sees no one on balconies. left me all confused til i got home. i aint eem mad.almost thought some random bird gave birth mid air but then remembered the voices.

Back
Top Bottom