nerd.gif

but ive got a wedding too attend on da 29
tell me how the wedding goes 
nerd.gif

I'm getting more and more nervous as my friend's wedding comes up
fasho. its my sis wedding, idk whats expected of me
laugh.gif
if anything is expected
I'm the best man, so I'm just not sure what to do. are you one of the groomsmen?
Rck2, I remember you saying something to the effect that you don't eat fruits and vegetables regularly. Try that.
This is a good point. Maybe a mineral deficiency or something. Will try it.

I have been trying to get my dream job for 2.5 years but due to a 'glitch' in the process I was disqualified almost a year ago. I contested it but never heard anything back so I gave up hope. Last week I got a new job which I'm really excited about. Then out of the blue I get a letter on Saturday that my dream job has granted me a hearing to determine if they are going to reinstate me and put me back in the running. The hearing is the day after I start this new gig. I should be happier but some people really put in good words for me to get the interview at this new place and if I end up having to leave I'm gonna feel like an ahole.

I have been trying to get my dream job for 2.5 years but due to a 'glitch' in the process I was disqualified almost a year ago. I contested it but never heard anything back so I gave up hope. Last week I got a new job which I'm really excited about. Then out of the blue I get a letter on Saturday that my dream job has granted me a hearing to determine if they are going to reinstate me and put me back in the running. The hearing is the day after I start this new gig. I should be happier but some people really put in good words for me to get the interview at this new place and if I end up having to leave I'm gonna feel like an ahole.

That's nice. It's nice to hear someone's year is off to a great start. That's good man. I read too fast, but it still sounds like an embarassment of riches. I hope it works out for you.

Last edited:

Tough situation man. It depends on how much of a "dream job" that gig is. If you're content with the current position you have been offered, and feel that it can help you get to the point you want to be, I would go with the sure thing, especially since others have put in the good word for you. Still a tough situation, regardless. Good luck in your decision.

sucks doing things solo, all my friends do is drink and smoke, i don't smoke and i rarely drink, off to skate downtown and eat mexican food alone 
frown.gif

sucks doing things solo, all my friends do is drink and smoke, i don't smoke and i rarely drink, off to skate downtown and eat mexican food alone 
frown.gif

its cool bro, I've been doing things dolo alot for awhile now. If you can develop an extroverted side of your personality then it can be pretty cool. Use these moments to go do something that you've always been wanting to do

Reactions: Ox.
sucks doing things solo, all my friends do is drink and smoke, i don't smoke and i rarely drink,  off to skate downtown and eat mexican food alone 
frown.gif
Eating mexican food alone.... I know that feeling 
frown.gif
 at least you don't drink and smoke alone 
embarassed.gif

I'm so sick I decided to wear my Ugg boots to school. 

To all you Sac State Hornets in TAN.... I'm not on campus, I'm at Folsom Hall.

I've been co-oping for a month and my boss already said she wants to hire me full time 
happy.gif
  Unfortunately, I don't graduate until next May 
ohwell.gif
 At least I know I should have it locked up whenever I graduate.  Feels goodman

Back
Top Bottom