the thread about nothing...

Oh yeah that was one of my questions in the GT, once you graduate you cant improve your gpa.
My other was how you got your current job without a masters.
ITS NOT A QUESTION IF YOU USE A PERIOD

Just came back from the bathroom and while washing my hands I saw my co workers feet under the stall. He sat down to pee.... :rofl:
i always take a piss before unloading da mass from da mass

See, how come he doesn't understand that? I do the same thing

wait so yall stand up, then sit down?

where they do that at? Pooping with me is an experience, and Ima be sitting on that throne for awhile, and get comfortable as hell.

in honor of this stupidity, you guys get to see these pics again

Oh yeah that was one of my questions in the GT, once you graduate you cant improve your gpa.
My other was how you got your current job without a masters.

I was originally hired as a child care worker then got promoted to a indiv rehab therapist, no license needed for my position since I'm not a full on therapist I'm more of a note taker but the work I do I might as well be a therapist

My manager is working with us tonight, supposedly. This should be really interesting because them mf'ers be sleep, so I'm trying to figure out what they're going to do for 12 hours. lol

Speaking of lettuce...
Ever open up the fridge to find your lettuces or herbs are looking a little... tired? Shock them in an ice bath to perk them up.

Place the lettuces or herbs in a large bowl of ice water (or if you're working with a lot of lettuce, fill your clean kitchen sink with ice water), and shake the greens around a bit to perk them up. A minute or two should do the trick. A quick toss in an ice bath can also help to clean the greens, dislodging bits of dirt.

After a quick bath, dry off the greens and they'll be ready for their close-up.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/dai...tchen-tips-refreshing-lettuces-and-herbs.html

Or
[h1]How to Prepare a Salad to Last All Week for Just a Few Dollars[/h1]
And in general, I'd recommend the site Lifehacker for those who don't regularly read it. Tons of useful tips, ideas, and articles. Some are common knowledge, some are little tricks you never would have thought of. I started reading it 4-5 years ago and I've learned a ton.

http://lifehacker.com/

Last edited:
Speaking of lettuce...
Ever open up the fridge to find your lettuces or herbs are looking a little... tired? Shock them in an ice bath to perk them up.

Place the lettuces or herbs in a large bowl of ice water (or if you're working with a lot of lettuce, fill your clean kitchen sink with ice water), and shake the greens around a bit to perk them up. A minute or two should do the trick. A quick toss in an ice bath can also help to clean the greens, dislodging bits of dirt.

After a quick bath, dry off the greens and they'll be ready for their close-up.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/dai...tchen-tips-refreshing-lettuces-and-herbs.html

Or
[h1]How to Prepare a Salad to Last All Week for Just a Few Dollars[/h1]
And in general, I'd recommend the site Lifehacker for those who don't regularly read it. Tons of useful tips, ideas, and articles. Some are common knowledge, some are little tricks you never would have thought of. I started reading it 4-5 years ago and I've learned a ton.

http://lifehacker.com/
For someone who eats alot of Caesar Salad. This will come in handy

I would use a 3D printer for gun parts also.

as well as various smoking devices and sex toys that I would sell on Craigslist for the low.

I would use a 3D printer for gun parts also.

as well as various smoking devices and sex toys that I would sell on Craigslist for the low.

so basically you would scam people? Isnt that against the ROC?

:rolleyes

bruh if they work just the same and are for a lower price how is that scamming? :lol:

you wouldn't buy a 3D printed water pipe to use strictly with tobacco? I know I would.

maybe I just dont know what a 3D printer is :lol: my bad guise

does anybody know what all the "other" stuff thats taking up memory on my iPhone? thats 829 MB of wasted space it feels like

I hate this ******g phone, give me my Photon or my Evo back

Back
Top Bottom