the thread about nothing...

thinking about committing dat probably wont but thinking about it 
tired.gif

im down bros

I've given it alot of thought at times. A few of the guys in here have had encouraging words for me when I'm down. The best advice that I gave one of my friends earlier, and I need to take it myself....

What you have to remember is that you're allowed to be happy. When you're a good person you tend to put other peoples happiness ahead of your own. STOP THAT. Aside from your children, nobody elses happiness in your life is more important than your own. Before you go out of your way to please somebody else, go do some **** that will make you happy. Actively chase your happiness, everything else will be icing on the cake.

my inbox is always open bro, hit me up. You might even be able to help me out

thinking about committing dat probably wont but thinking about it 
tired.gif

im down bros
Never worth it bro. My PM box is open if you need something. 

I honestly think its weird if you've never at least thought about it. It crosses my mind often.

I've thought about death but never about taking my own life...even at my lowest.

Stay strong yesitsthatdude

if you search "do the harlem shake" on youtube the whole page does it. :lol:
im late? :nerd:

Last edited:
went to order a fish burrito. got home and took a bite. they gave me carne asada.

:stoneface:

yeah, im still eating it.

those people we call siblings, man they cause suffering  
laugh.gif

can't imagine how parents feel about their children.

they are my life though, just need vacay.

Hit up shorty like "I'm trying to come through tonight 
happy.gif
" She hit me with the "You don't even know me like that" 

mad.gif
 Now I'm angry 
laugh.gif

she carried it :lol: don't show your anger.

"what do you mean? how am I supposed to get to know you if we can't face to face, maybe listen to some music? I got some pack to burn. let's watch the stars and talk."

she carried it
laugh.gif
don't show your anger.

"what do you mean? how am I supposed to get to know you if we can't face to face, maybe listen to some music? I got some pack to burn. let's watch the stars and talk."
Yo I'm about to hit her with something like this bro 
laugh.gif

tumblr_inline_mj0ftd1ash1qmswl1.jpg

tumblr_inline_mj0fuv99AN1qmswl1.jpg

lulz
this is why you dont get love tats kids

would still smang doe.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

she carried it :lol: don't show your anger.

Yo I'm about to hit her with something like this bro 
laugh.gif

bruh 9 times out of 10 if you channel a sensitive white man you're in there :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom