the thread about nothing...

8523882034_29b4c2617c_o.gif
roll.gif
my man couldnt wait to bust that .gif out.
laugh.gif
Bruh I can't stop laughing at this... I'm gonna run this gif into the ground.

haven't ate all day. just got off work at 12:30. already down a half 5th of appleton. don't even care.

Last edited:
best rum ever. i always rock with it. get's you sauced and is cheap.

this is made for blacking out.

this is made for getting obnoxiously drunk yet not blacking out. 20 or so a 5th too.

it's a weird phenomenon with me. i've drank so much of this yet never blacked out. give me some svedka or something and i'm done real quick.

shoefreak must be hungry.

Let's hit up Casola's :nerd:

*googles*

:lol:

No carbs March papi
The more I see louis post . Im more certain I know dude in real life...HOW YOU KNOW ABOUT CASOLAS B....ONLY real ****** know about dattt.... :nerd:
@shoefreak- one cheese pizza won't hurt mami
@championboyz- If you really from Miami then you already know about Casola's. And naw I doubt you know me, I'm a lone wolf.

People in Miami don't know how to act when temperature fall below 70 :lol:
what do you expect, it's 52 ******g degrees right now!!! :x :x :smh:
I'm freezing right now

shoefreak must be hungry.

Let's hit up Casola's :nerd:

*googles*

:lol:

No carbs March papi
The more I see louis post . Im more certain I know dude in real life...HOW YOU KNOW ABOUT CASOLAS B....ONLY real ****** know about dattt.... :nerd:
@shoefreak- one cheese pizza won't hurt mami
@championboyz- If you really from Miami then you already know about Casola's. And naw I doubt you know me, I'm a lone wolf.

People in Miami don't know how to act when temperature fall below 70 :lol:
what do you expect, it's 52 ******g degrees right now!!! :x :x :smh:
I'm freezing right now

yo, just talked to my fam on the gulf coast. (estero) they said it was gonna hit 40's for lows. :x

Moonshine is just another type of drink that had their origins from not the best top of the line machines.

How much is that rum in your avy MPLS?

Didnt know Moonshine was sold legally.

no such thing. some booze is marketed as moonshine but it's not. they still pay taxes. moonshine is :pimp: btw feel like a g sipping that chasing it with milk.

my first moonshine experience is in a trailer in jax fl. chickens running around out back. first big screen tv invented with a sega genesis hooked up to it in 2004. a mechanic walks in the crib. (still my boy to this day) with coke all over his face. immediately picks me out of the crowd and gives me his gallon of moonshine... i'm a young buck now so i can't sip liq straight. i ask him for a chase. he hands me milk. i take a few shots and get hammered. then i hopped in his mazda pup and shot pool with him. the south does so much wrong but they do alot right too.

Moonshine is just another type of drink that had their origins from not the best top of the line machines.

How much is that rum in your avy MPLS?

20 a 5th or .750. honestly it's the best rum out. hits harsh but is quality. i've never had a bad night off appleton.

Im about to move back to Estero in a few weeks. Ive only seen it get to 40 there a few times. You could go to the beach 11 months out of the year.

on another note, e cigs are great. been smoking a pack a day for a grip. straight up haven't smoked a port since i got my ecig. now i am grossed out by them. another plus is i can rip them in my mom's house when i am over and she's supporting me all the way. :lol: "as long as you aren't getting emphysema' she says, it killed all her grandparents and i'm bound to get it if i didn't quit. hell i still might but i'm reducing my chances by vaping.

Back
Top Bottom