the thread about nothing...

just bought a used iphone with clean esn for sprint, tried to activate it, b ut sprint told me that the previous owner need to call in and take it out their account! i emailed the person but no reply, any way to do something right now to activate it? i really dont want to drive to va and knock at his door if he dont reply to my email soon.

PRETTY SIMPLE

I am driving home, pretty mellow night for me.

spot an older lady (40's) on the curb with thumb out ( i have to add she wasn't wearing much for the weather, a low cut black top and some tight pants,  but this didn't click yet)

eventually made a u turn thinking *screw this, yolo*

I slow down and lower my window as i pull over

Me: hi (smile), it's pretty cold out?

Her: pauses and comes closer

Me: ? were you going anywhere specific?

Her: I'm looking for a couple bucks, you got anything?

Me: (declined her request; no spare change) so, you don't need a ride? I just thought you had your thumb out.

Her: I could really use a few bucks.

"sorry, I don't have any change"

window goes back up, she steps back and I drive off

not sure if me being a girl threw her off her game.

it was awkward, and maybe she was an addict and not a prostitute, but i tried. *shrug*
Should have been like

ibmT56X2wj5cfb.gif

unsuited is a girl?
You forreal dawg?
unsuited was midnd blown that sumrndmdude means some random dude.

Now sumrndmdude is pretending to be mind blown that unsuited is a girl.

I think that it's his way of getting back at her. IDK, just my theory.
I hate it when people ask me if I've seen a movie, I answer no, then proceed to tell me everything about it
indifferent.gif
This is why you gotta say that you're planning on seeing it or just tell them to not spoil it.

I had the plot of the new spiderman movie spoiled for me.
That's awesome!

Props to DDP for doing this.

I don't know if you guys remember when DDP helped that one dude though yoga too. Like a war vet who was rehabilitated and learned to walk and run when doctors told him he would never be able to again. I think i saw it in the Stay Fit thread....will try to find it. It was super inspirational

Ahh now it makes sense iYen, I must have missed the initial exchange. I was about to say :lol:. PBR, what do you do?

Props to DDP for doing this.

I don't know if you guys remember when DDP helped that one dude though yoga too. Like a war vet who was rehabilitated and learned to walk and run when doctors told him he would never be able to again. I think i saw it in the Stay Fit thread....will try to find it. It was super inspirational
Yeah, that vid was pretty ill

i got a $280 ticket for skating an empty parking lot at midnight 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom