the thread about nothing...

NTers are everywhere man. :lol: just saw this dude around my way post a picture of him and this dude that works at the gucci store. I click on dudes page cause he has a default that looked like the NT logo and he is a Nter mad random. :lol:

Last edited:
Man, we had some ice cream at work. I was eating it and one of my female coworkers say, "You gets no romance the way you just put that ice cream in your mouth."

I'm like, "Wha...what?" :wow: :frown:

Tricky situation but salvageable. What's the situation like?

I'm glad you asked, no BS. I've been comtiplating running this by the LOT.

So I've been working with this chick for about a year now. When I met her she had a gf. I don't know if I ever spoke on my distain for fake lesbians, but that's another post for another day. Anyways, she just came up to me asking about cigarettes, eventually she parlayed green into the convo and we exchanged numbers so we could smoke.

We started hanging and we got real cool. It kinda felt like something was there, but at the sometime it felt like she just wanted to shot me down, but what kind of emotional terrorism is that? I decided to put her in the friend zone.

We've gotten real cool, like I legitimately consider her a friend. She's always done flirty type stuff, but I just laugh it off or whatever. Recently, I've been feeling a certain way about her. Part of me wants to make a move but there's another part that knows making a move is gonna change things. I don't wanna loose a friend trying to get my meat wet.

That really is a tricky one. I nice smoke session could provide a clearer path (if you haven't already done so). It would be a nice way to get out of the work setting and be yourself. Take it from there and put your feelers out and see how she receives it. Sounds like it could be potential. If that comment was directed at me, I'd definitely probe for more :lol:. It's always a fine line to tow when you dealing with people you work with. I did a little once, but had to walk away from it. Your call pleigh boi

I really wish I could be able to know who's gonna show up to my funerals.

you plan on having more than one?
are you a cat?

:nerd:

you got my point.

Last edited:
Finished my last final. I just did an entire semester of school without coming to NT. Willpower >>>
Now I just hope my grades reflect that.

what's good TAN?

where did you disappear to ? oh never mind i just read it...good for you

Last edited:
Got an "overdraft legal fee settlement" credited to my account....$8.47

:stoneface:

Last edited:
I really wish I could be able to know who's gonna show up to my funerals.

you plan on having more than one?
are you a cat?

:nerd:

you got my point.

You suicidal?
Stop worrying about your funeral man, long way to go before you have to think about that.
Besides, you'll be dead. Will it really matter who shows?

I'm not suicidal.

I was just thinking about who would show up.

long way to go, you're right.

Back
Top Bottom