the thread about nothing...

This dude is buying somethin off me off IG and he's sending the money through mail ........ Thank god I'm not a scammer/shady person

stoned-dogs-12.jpg

stoned-dogs-7.jpg

stoned-dogs-4.png

stoned-dogs-3.png

stoned-dogs-2.png

stoned-dogs-9.jpg

No one missed you
J/k where have you been :wow:
Sometimes I wish ":riceboy" wasn't used so much only because, well actually nevermind . . it's obvious I would never change for niketalk or myself . . TAN don't love like they used to, somethings I got to live with it . . I always rep people that use that because it refers to me, I act like that in real for people that actually know me . . . davidme00 a close friend of mine in real life that actually knows that . . It's funny and I'm always flattered. Thanks to everyone who uses, ":riceboy". I can never use it myself because anything I say relates to it. I love that gif to death & I'm glad you guys see that. The funny part is I can't use, ":riceboy". Myself, it wouldn't make sense . . . I'm still the same and no I'm not gay, David messed with my account. I go through alot throughout the day and I don't talk about myself as much as some of yall do. At the moment I'm pretty drunk to the maxx . . this will be probably the farthest I would be really drunk until I black out but it'll be glad i wrote something on here for something I'll remember . . I only report people in TAN for people that deserve it because they don't realize it . . . please remember that . . . I may not post the most in here but please believe I read most of the things posted in here. Happy born day to Davidme00's girl she's fine as f--k ! ! ! ! ! ! :nthat:

Last edited:
Reactions: sb
Who's tv commercial is it with the hdtv with the dope *** stand?

nvm found it, it's the new samsung 85 inch 4k tv.
sick.gif
dat price.
I dont like super big TVs

You ever go on a site like Twitter and realize how much people try and show off to others? A lot of the girls I see do this, they subliminally tweet about how many parties they're invited to, or how they're eating some really expensive burgers, etc. Tweets like "I was all ready to go to bed, but this cute boy invited me to his party. #ToughDecision".

That's probably the point of the site, but at the same time, why do is it have to be like that?
Its the true point of social media. Its weirder when people start trying to do "positive things" on there

These ************* really came knocking at my door this morning asking for money so they could go to church!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I couldn't close the door fast enough. :smh:

Better get a dose of those tv evangelist like the rest of us heathens.

Back
Top Bottom