the thread about nothing...

So I just got the e-mail from my new job to set up my direct deposit and stuff so I go to my box where I keep all my important info and I can't find my bank card or my emergency checks

I mean, I'm not really worried since my bank screens my signatures and check ID but also cross reference it with a current picture of myself (you take it there)

but the thing that's bugging me is that NO ONE knows where this box is, so I don't know who could've got into it, the last time I remember grabbing my bank card was to set up my DD at my old job, but I put it back in the box

Last edited:
UvfzxYm.gif

should of taken the choppa.

So I just got the e-mail from my new job to set up my direct deposit and stuff so I go to my box where I keep all my important info and I can't find my bank card or my emergency checks

I mean, I'm not really worried since my bank screens my signatures and check ID but also cross reference it with a current picture of myself (you take it there)

but the thing that's bugging me is that NO ONE knows where this box is, so I don't know who could've got into it, the last time I remember grabbing my bank card was to set up my DD at my old job, but I put it back in the box

If you have cleaning staff, time to rehire. Some of my girl's family works for a cleaning service and they snatch stuff lile that all the time.

if I were you I'd look in any moving boxes/storage areas it may have been placed in. If it still doesn't come up, time to contact the bank and get a new account number/card.

If you have cleaning staff, time to rehire. Some of my girl's family works for a cleaning service and they snatch stuff lile that all the time.

if I were you I'd look in any moving boxes/storage areas it may have been placed in. If it still doesn't come up, time to contact the bank and get a new account number/card.

I found the checks in a different box, so now I've turned my full attention to finding that card, I mean the only thing it has is my acct # and routing number, but that's still super confidential info, if it comes down to it I might just have to go change my account number

I went to Cracker Barrel two times this weekend. Its official CB> iHop. The people in there were so nice on top of it, like crazy nice.

Cracker Barrel is not all that great... Just old Caucasian folks eating the blandest food imaginable.

Do yourselves a favor and try to find a breakfast cafe/restaurant that's locally owned. The food will probably be cheaper, should definitely taste better, and you won't be surrounded by old people

I got theeeeeee dirtiest look from some old man when I went there with a group of snow bunnies. :lol:

Cracker Barrel is not all that great... Just old Caucasian folks eating the blandest food imaginable.

Do yourselves a favor and try to find a breakfast cafe/restaurant that's locally owned. The food will probably be cheaper, should definitely taste better, and you won't be surrounded by old people

I got theeeeeee dirtiest look from some old man when I went there with a group of snow bunnies.
laugh.gif
I would have looked him dead in the eye and licked her cheek like I was Rick James

Back
Top Bottom