the thread about nothing...

my_baby_grin.gif

didnt want to leave the house to go grocery shopping, watching football, so i made the weirdest meal perhaps ive ever made...
THIS: (there was also bacon involved, but i have no packaging for that)((the price tag thing was a random steak i cooked and added))
so,
-some random canned chow mein thing (was pretty gross)
--"zazzed it up" with:
-beef cup o noodles
-frozen, fully cooked hamburger patty
-2 eggs
-the random t-bone steak i had
-bag of frozen veggies.

ill be honest, i had to get :smokin :pimp: to really "enjoy" it, but it was oddly delicious at that point.

didnt want to leave the house to go grocery shopping, watching football, so i made the weirdest meal perhaps ive ever made...
THIS: (there was also bacon involved, but i have no packaging for that)((the price tag thing was a random steak i cooked and added))
so,
--"zazzed it up" with:
-beef cup o noodles
-2 eggs
-bag of frozen veggies.

ill be honest, i had to get :smokin :pimp: to really "enjoy" it, but it was oddly delicious at that point.

struggle meal

Did you put windex on them windows recently?

Not that I know of, unless my mom did earlier. It was pretty clear so it coulda thought nothing was there but idk why the bird would try n fly right at me. It was chilling on porch when I came home. And then it just stood there for like a half hour. Just odd, it was a lil black bird

so,
--"zazzed it up" with:
-beef cup o noodles
-2 eggs
-bag of frozen veggies.

This belongs in the struggle meal thread :lol:

Why didnt you just have the burger patty and the steak? Meat is what makes a meal anyways.

If it doesnt have meat you didnt eat

i was making an attempt at a "well rounded meal" with what I had.
so many textures...slimey, chunky, chalky, gritty, greasy...

ill report back on how my body takes all this in the morning...

thankfully i do have beer and liquor, otherwise, plzbelieve i wouldve been making the drive to the store 8)

thankfully i do have beer and liquor, otherwise, plzbelieve i wouldve been making the drive to the store
glasses.gif
RIP to your guts 
laugh.gif

thankfully i do have beer and liquor, otherwise, plzbelieve i wouldve been making the drive to the store 8)

repped for not drunk driving though.

Been doing nothing but watching football, eating **** foods, and drinking beer.........and I've loved every second of it :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom