the thread about nothing...

I am always researching how to be sponsored by nike...or find a connect so i can get free stuff. i see plenty of no names on ig doing it so why cant i. lol
When you find out, let me know 
nerd.gif

Day dreaming at work, and I was realizing something....

The purge can actually be something real :nerd:

Kinda scary to think the government can do something like this to make crime go down.....

When you text a girl...put your phone in your pocket and it goes off 10 mins later and you look at it and its not her responding, but some other broad you don't even want to talk to complaining about her life 
mean.gif
I just wouldn't answer

Amber Rose Files For Divorce From Wiz Khalifa
It was only a matter of time
Just realized my last 3-4 jobs were pretty much given to me. I haven't had a real interview since like 2005.
That's the best
I am always researching how to be sponsored by nike...or find a connect so i can get free stuff. i see plenty of no names on ig doing it so why cant i. lol
I wouldn't mind that for myself. It's on my list.
 How old is Fonzerelli nowadays?
He cut his dreads off?
long time ago
Wiz SUPER lame if it does...
yup, can't let that affect work
NT needs negs
You can start off with half of mine off jump

Last edited:
After A LOT of digging I found out it's a Diamond Supply co 16 years of simplicity tee, but can't find it for sale anywhere...

Wake the **** up TAN. I have insominia and i aint fittna pop these ambiens. Ahh hell nah.

Aint tryna wake up in my truck and lookin at my phone tryna figure out what happened. Nah mayne.

Back
Top Bottom