the thread about nothing...

Think I'm gonna go to a toy store next weekend

:smokin

I need to do the same. Haven't been to a toy store in over a decade, but I'm trying to cop this '89 Batman figure whenever it drops.
Dope

I don't know if anyone remember these commercials but back in the day :lol: Cartoon Network had these gundam commercials of kids building these big *** gundams

Ya boy was always strapped for cash but since I'ma cop a few of those joints and some Dbz toys for nostalgic reasons :lol:

Take me back in time :smh:

Aw man....the memories :smh:

YoooooO!

I loved Gundams... Still do. :smokin

If you're going to go Gundam, I recommend getting the kits and building them yourself. I still have a bunch of the 1/144 scale ones I built 15 years ago laying around somewhere. Do they sell kits at Toys R Us now ? I remember back in the day I had to go to specialty shops for those because major chains only sold the pre-built stuff.

You're about to have me go dig those up :lol:
Nsonflghwosjdoshdphmfosbsjsbsxish

Dude .....you're ******* dope :lol: :pimp:

Post pics if you dig em up

I don't think toys r us sells gundams but there's a special toy shop on this shopping street downtown(right next to this dope comic book shop that sells batman figures n toys)

They have a lot of anime toys n stuff

I will proudly be building some of these

Awwwww I just remembered this other shop that sells car models and kits :pimp: :pimp:

Here's the ones I found. I'm sure there's more somewhere. I know I also had a high grade RX-78 kit where you could separate the torso from his legs and reveal a little removable spaceship.

Gundam1.jpg

Gundam3.jpg

Gundam4.jpg

Gundam5.jpg

Gundam6.jpg

Gundam7.jpg

Gundam8.jpg

Gundam9.jpg

Gundam10.jpg

Gundam11.jpg

Gundam12.jpg

Gundam13.jpg

Gundam2.jpg

Gundam14.jpg

Gundam15.jpg

Gundam16.jpg

Gundam17.jpg

Totally forgot they came with these little driver figures
Gundam18.jpg
:x :pimp:

Here,have a rep.

Morning Tan,

Hope everyone had a good weekend.  Think i might actually make a facebook just for tinder.  I have 3 friends that crush it on tinder.  I am single...live in a city...i feel like i could profit.

anyway

I can't find the vids because i cant search at work out of fear.  But the gif was from a video like women reading books while sitting on a one of those vibrating sybian machines.  Some one posted it forever ago it made the pants NSFW

Waiting for things to come in the mail is exciting to me during this time of year. Feel like I'm getting presents even though most of it isn't for me.

You ever show up to work and hope something different happens?

I dont think imma make it through the day today.

Now who that might be............

It's December and we have a storm coming 
mean.gif
 that bad timing tho

Man...we start the Christmas break next Wednesday and I'm beat. I haven't taken a day off since vacation in June...and that was for a conference so it was still sort of work related.

Time for a vacation bruh
This.

laugh.gif
at Ross asking Timbaland where Magoo at?

mean.gif

Last edited:
This december weather has been cool as hell month in my city. Been grillin every wknd

Last edited:
Tryna figure out what I wanna buy myself for my b day

Might have to cut off a friend

He don't wana get a job for some reason after I tol him how to several times and I can't break bread with people who don't wanna go out n get it themselves

Tryna figure out what I wanna buy myself for my b day

Might have to cut off a friend

He don't wana get a job for some reason after I tol him how to several times and I can't break bread with people who don't wanna go out n get it themselves

When's ur cday cuh

Back
Top Bottom