the thread about nothing...

yo real talk tho. sex is effing mad overrated. don't get me wrong, ish is definitely a damn good time  every so often. but the thing that irks me is how SO MANY guys nowadays make sex to be the end all be all in their life. not saying that this is everyone but I feel a majority of guys place so much of their self-worth on getting effin' laid.

recently i've been going out and about shooting photos which is a very passionate hobby I have, and MY GOD I had so much fun enjoying myself visiting these places I've never been and being able to snap some dope pics to later edit and share. 

i don't even know where TF i'm going with this but I guess what I'm trying to say is, go out and enjoy the ish you like/and enjoy instead of constantly being on the chase for the next shorty. women are not that wonderful.

Last edited:
It's not Friday? LOL!

its-gonna-be-may-1.gif

yo real talk tho. sex is effing mad overrated. don't get me wrong, ish is definitely a damn good time  every so often. but the thing that irks me is how SO MANY guys nowadays make sex to be the end all be all in their life. not saying that this is everyone but I feel a majority of guys place so much of their self-worth on getting effin' laid.

recently i've been going out and about shooting photos which is a very passionate hobby I have, and MY GOD I had so much fun enjoying myself visiting these places I've never been and being able to snap some dope pics to later edit and share. 

i don't even know where TF i'm going with this but I guess what I'm trying to say is, go out and enjoy the ish you like/and enjoy instead of constantly being on the chase for the next shorty.

I feel you...dudes like that really get on my nerves sometimes. There's more to life than the yambs.

But I might be biased cause I'm still a member of the v-club...:rolleyes

Last edited:
Got a performance at the Zoo saturday, probably getting into the Zoo free. :pimp: Wanna see the animals.

Might be getting a better car finally saturday.

Have like 3 artist I'm trying to work with which is dope as hell for me. :pimp:

I don't have the best relationship with my dad but I'ma try and convince him to help buy me a computer, invest in his son for a better future nah mean. :D

Hi,

My name is Phil and I work at the Centrel Park Zoo. I clean the monkey cages. Man, you gotta be high as hell to do that ****...

Hydro Drops.

4 new Dunlop tires for $540 + free installation

Does anyone know if that's a good deal?

I am clueless about car stuff

Back
Top Bottom