the thread about nothing...

weather today was :smokin

just chilled at the park all afternoon with my brothers.

My girlfriend is El Salvadorian and wants me to travel to El Salvador with her. She says her grandfather has a ranch that is protect by guards and guard dogs. I'm kinda skeptical but I can't resist the temptation of seeing something foreign and new. I'm African American so I'm pretty sure I would stand out down there. RIP for me?

DO IT.

take the risk.

I would say yes no doubt.

Travelling >>>>
Travelling when you know people that actually live there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Almost at 10k page :nerd:

Last edited:

Hawk color vison :pimp:

That one and she might just slip away from me, the feels are no bueno right now [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Went to Hooters today and they had all you can eat ribs and chicken. 
pimp.gif
 Had to **** it all out about 30 mins at the crib.
laugh.gif

You gon pass scrore high papi
Then you gonna get into Med school
[emoji]128073[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]Years down the line you will buy me a house with your Dr money[emoji]128072[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

[emoji]128073[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]Then I will let you come and cut the grass/pull weeds in front in the hot sun with no break every two weeks[emoji]128072[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

You got this
Oh Geoffrey *phillip banks*

cuss it today but you sucked it last night :smh:
gargled it and then you licked it on the side :smh:
the dyson vacuum she calls a throat on fleek :smh:

Last edited:
Went to my play cousins grad dinner and had an aight time. Gotta hang with her a couple times before she heads off to college yo. I really should've tried to get at her friend but she had them crazy ***** eyes. :nerd: :lol:

Got stuff to do but I wanna be lazy today, fuuuuuu.

I guess thanks for the encouragement. Yea I definitely feel you on that tobacco **** :smh:. I'm a fan of black n milds but trying to quit those. Lowkey wanna go back to :smokin [emoji]127809[/emoji] again. It's been 3 years since I smoked my last jernt. Miss blue dream, sour d, train wreck, strawberry cough, purple haze....good :smokin times

Man I'm jk but ain't no reason not go for it.
"Bruh, don't be mad about it, these chicks be for everybody"

:\ :smh:

:lol:
My g what happened?

How was it?
It didn't seem as difficult as I imagined it'd be. Should've studied more though.

You gon pass scrore high papi
Then you gonna get into Med school
Years down the line you will buy me a house with your Dr money

Then I will let you come and cut the grass in front every two weeks

You got this
iight man, I gotchu :nthat:

Thanks though

Last edited:
Never have anything in your life that you can't walk out on in thirty seconds flats, if you spot the heat coming around the corner...
These are wise words to live by. Never forget.

Will cop the s2000 once the civic is paid for. Late 21st bday present for myself.

Back
Top Bottom