the thread about nothing...

anigif_enhanced-3235-1434482306-3.gif

Steel cut oats w/ fresh strawberries 
nthat.gif

When my co worker says the word texts, she pronounces it as Texas....I wanna dropkick her

Tbh, Im shocked they're still around and building more.

Everytime I go into one its ******* depressing. Meanwhile, Marshall's is right next door boomin..

I'ma try not fapping for a week. If I can stay pure around this girl that I like, I can stay pure anytime.

I had the weirdest dream last night...khloe kardashian.(who I'm not really attracted to nor care about) came over to my grandparents where house..where upstairs in a bedroom then next thing  I know where in the back up a old beat up pick up truck with country music blasting while one of her personal drivers is driving the truck..then next thing Im at a party in some backyard..I get into with laurence fishburne lmao..he pulls out an ar-15 and says watch who your talking too and hops over a fence and says next time thats your ***

Tbh, Im shocked they're still around and building more.

Everytime I go into one its ******* depressing. Meanwhile, Marshall's is right next door boomin..
they are all the same company. Tj maxx, marshalls, and homegoods. I agree though marshalls are typically better but I think it also depends on the area.

Gas cheap as **** in Dallas. Seen some for as low as 1.94$. Premium at 2.50ish, curious to see how low it gets this winter. 

I can't wait till school starts! Wish I went away for college but it's all good, have to make the best of what I got. :pimp:

what kinda car u gettin :nerd:

05 Pontiac Grand Prix, my aunts giving it to me. :pimp: I can finally be mobile again like how I want to be.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom