the thread about nothing...

:lol: what happened ? was messing with a girl for a while then some other chick from highschool i knew started working in there , she started bugging .
No everything is fine it's just I've never had a gf at work and it's just weird seeing her almost everyday for the past 6 months :lol:

:lol: what happened ? was messing with a girl for a while then some other chick from highschool i knew started working in there , she started bugging .
No everything is fine it's just I've never had a gf at work and it's just weird seeing her almost everyday for the past 6 months :lol:
Oh its all good until there's a disagreement or separation. Ish got awkward for me real quick. Disclosure: I was wrong and did the girl dirty...

Sosa Marvin Gaye, hop out like lets get it on.

tumblr_mwt6chUJoq1r03eaxo1_400.gif

Being named in malpractice suits

Thinking of going back to school for an IT degree, specifically in coding and cybersecurity. Any suggestions?

Salie Mae already asking for rent money, so there's that. :smh:

bruh its 103 right now wtf is this ********

i just wanna go to class in sweaters and sweatpants :frown:

Last edited:
Man. I texted my boy to check in on him cuz his dad is in the hospital. He told me he passed 2 hours ago :frown:

Legit got the chills. It's like his dad wanted me to text him to provide some sort of comfort.

Really considering dropping out of school fam. Bad grade after bad grade. Struggling financially. Not happy. Almost cried when I looked at my test scores today. Then I did.
Keep going man I'm dealing with similar stuff on my plate right now but I know in the long run, it will pay off. 

Willy's > Chipotle

No up charge for Gucamole
No up charge for extra meat
Bigger burrito

Filipino parents are strict. Especially when it comes to their daughter(s)

Parents from every nationality are strict. But she still 23. What's going to happen? She going to get a whooping and put on punishment?

Last edited:
Filipino parents are strict. Especially when it comes to their daughter(s)
Yep. But at least my folks are loosening up just a bit. :lol:

Parents from every nationality are strict. But she still 23. What's going to happen? She going to get a whooping and put on punishment?
In my culture, it's taboo to sleep in the same bed as your significant other if you're not married. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom