the thread about nothing...

AHHHH JUST GOT MY FIRST COLLEGE ACCEPTANCE TO THE MARY JEAN AND FRANK P. SMEAL COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AT PENN STATE UNIVERSITY!
This is my first acceptance letter.

Nothing is decided yet as to where I'm going, but I'm blessed to have this option. 
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been supporting me throughout this journey on NT :nthat: .
I look to visit the campus soon so I can make the right choice as to which school I want to attend.

Congrats bro!

WE ARE

PENN STATE.

(I went to Rutgers though so eff Penn State, real talk :lol:)

But most importantly, congratulations (again)!

Congratulations fam. People who iIknow that went to Penn state rave about it.
Thanks Anti! 
Congrats bro!

WE ARE

PENN STATE.

(I went to Rutgers though so eff Penn State, real talk
laugh.gif
)

But most importantly, congratulations (again)!
laugh.gif
 Thanks bro!

AHHHH JUST GOT MY FIRST COLLEGE ACCEPTANCE TO THE MARY JEAN AND FRANK P. SMEAL COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AT PENN STATE UNIVERSITY!

Nothing is decided yet as to where I'm going, but I'm blessed to have this option. 
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been supporting me throughout this journey on NT :nthat: .
I look to visit the campus soon so I can make the right choice as to which school I want to attend.

Congratulations.. :nthat:

comgrats papi

What type of lube yall using for this jerking circle?

Recently switched to da tears from rejection and shattered dreams, feels good mate.

CONGRATULATIONS FAM!

I had PSU football season tix for 5 yrs when I was stuck at Bucknell in central PA with nothing else to do -- those games (and the tailgates) were AMAZING. And all the alumni I know from there have nothing but total love for the place; it really seems to be like a giant family. You done good! Keep us posted on any other acceptances!

I'm convinced that at any given moment of any given day, Lindsay Lohan is surely plotting the murder of Emma Stone.

Back
Top Bottom