the thread about nothing...

I was born in the 90s **** the 80s.
So your basically saying F the Air Jordan 1, 2, 3, & 4 cause they all came out in the 80s. I don't know you but if you have in your sneaker rotation etc. anything from the 80s your being a hypocrite!

What happenned to the no music / shoe talk in here? :lol:

Some of you guys have short memories

Is it possible for a phone number to show up on your call log if you didnt talk to that person? Talking about the call log you can find online with your phone bill.

I put on a pair 5s today haven't wore a pair a 5s in years because they always hurt my foot in the same spot like this hard *** piece poke my foot anybody else have this problem?

I put on a pair 5s today haven't wore a pair a 5s in years because they always hurt my foot in the same spot like this hard *** piece poke my foot anybody else have this problem?
Huh? Only problem I have with the 5s is the inner midsoles part. I'm flat footed and have no arches so my foot just sits on top and doesn't arch. So can't wear 5s for long periods

Huh? Only problem I have with the 5s is the inner midsoles part. I'm flat footed and have no arches so my foot just sits on top and doesn't arch. So can't wear 5s for long periods

**** sucks I love the 5s can't wait until the og nike drops later this year hopefully they won't hurt my feet

Back
Top Bottom