the thread about nothing...

i can feel hell coming and it's only the 2nd week of school 
sick.gif

Breathing capacity is getting so bad I can't even have a normal conversation anymore 
mean.gif

I have to catch my breath constantly in the middle of sentences

I want to give rudabeh shahbazi a baby.
Is there anything that can be done about it?
Not sure. Last time I took a lungtest around 1,5 years ago I tested 55% lung capacity.
It actually wasn't very bothersome back then, I could function normally without running out of breath. Only activities like running were a bit harder.
The past few months it has gotten incredibly bad though. I have to talk in short intervals if I'm walking and talking at the same time.
Even when I'm not moving and just talking I frequently have to pause to catch my breath.
Doctors say the respiratory problems are potentially a symptom of certain auto-immune disorders. I'm getting a lung test again next week to determine how much my breathing capacity has decreased since last time I was tested.
Idk if it can improve again, if it's a symptom of my disease it could possibly be helped with immunosuppressants when I get a diagnosis for my condition.
There's also the possibility that I just got an allergy or something. I had half of my right lung removed in surgery a few years ago and I'm unfortunately in the small percentage of people whose lungs didn't recover back to 100%. Anything affecting my lungs is gonna have a much more significant effect on me than the average person.
I'm hoping it's the latter and I just need an inhaler to breathe normal again.

Last edited:
they say a papi rude,
cause he likes to see women nude,
mami watchin baby pa like a youtube,
from she give da number, you know da yambs get include,
your loss if you classify that as lewd.

So happy I'm off tomorrow because of the snow

What sucks is I have to shovel out my girls car

I did my car today and it took like 2 hours

Back
Top Bottom