the thread about nothing...

I hate the way joggers look. I hate the way regular sweats look. All I want is some good ol baggy sweatpants with the ankle tapered. Is that so much to ask?

sick.gif

1334x1000.jpeg.4df3317b03224fa1ba338cf8ecfa1cff.large

Only getting worse. 

Lord of the Flies would have turned out a hell of a lot differently if it was a private school of young girls (who are expected to be responsible and selfless instead), or a public school where the children weren’t all from an inherently entitled, emotionally stunted social class (studies have shown that people in lower socioeconomic classes show more compassion for others).

Or that the same premise with children raised in a different culture than the toxic and opressive British Empire and it’s emphasis on social hierarchy and personal wealth and status.

And that what we perceive as the unchangable truth deep inside humanity because of things like Lord of the Flies and the Stanford Prison Experiment, is just the base truths about what happens when you remove any accountabilty controlling one social group with an overwhelming sense of entitlement and an inability to feel compassion.

Back
Top Bottom