the thread about nothing...

It just sucks. I have never been able to complete my pokedex. Either a new Pokemon game comes out or I can't figure out how to evolve a Pokemon. I started playing my emerald version again, so nostalgic.

No, Im not going to the ASG haha I popped the question today after being together for almost 9 years

congrats papi.

Glad grimey finally got wifed up.
ring complements your finger well.

:lol:

Is it wrong that one of my life long dreams is still to become a Pokemon master. Like, I just want to catch them all and be the very best.

gary will wash you when you get the top.

It just sucks. I have never been able to complete my pokedex. Either a new Pokemon game comes out or I can't figure out how to evolve a Pokemon. I started playing my emerald version again, so nostalgic.

only pokemon games acknowledged are red, blue and yellow version. only 151 pokemon matter b.

by the time you finally get the one you aint the first one

keep both eyes open papi.

franc literally just shattered my dreams. 
ohwell.gif

My first ever pokemon game was Silver Version with the lime green gameboy color.  I remember this was before me ever using the internet and idk how but i figured out how to duplicate.  man rare candies and master balls for days.

but then I realized your pokemon get more powerful through training than using rare candies, cause sometimes stats can go up by 3, 4, or even 5 some times.

man, I wish I can go back. now I have to deal with this thing called life.

and I still never received my letter from hogwarts like wth.

Congrats @GRIMEYY  

Wish you the best on your new journey!

No, Im not going to the ASG haha I popped the question today after being together for almost 9 years

My man
pimp.gif

Congratz

Congrats @GRIMEYY
nthat.gif

Glad grimey finally got wifed up.
ring complements your finger well.
roll.gif

Ayyyyyy @GRIMEYY congrats!

congrats papi.
THANK YOU EVERYONE! 

Back
Top Bottom