the thread about nothing...

Speaking of the lottery 
nerd.gif

Today was my first day trying it. Won $10 from a scratch card but I'm surprised I even got that 
laugh.gif

"Beer makes everything better" - some wise drunk guy

"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy." -Benjamin Franklin

(Though I'm pretty sure he never said this; he refers to wine in the original quote. But beer>>wine)

Last edited:
I'm not very kitchen savvy. At 32 years old, i just discovered how easy and fast it is to make a delicious loaded baked potato. I will NEVER leave my house late again because I'm hungry, spending my hard earned money on fast food. I will forever have a sack of potatoes in my kitchen. I'm going to save so much that it isn't funny because i used to eat out way too much. It's like a curse, or an addiction.

I'm not very kitchen savvy. At 32 years old, i just discovered how easy and fast it is to make a delicious loaded baked potato. I will NEVER leave my house late again because I'm hungry, spending my hard earned money on fast food. I will forever have a sack of potatoes in my kitchen. I'm going to save so much that it isn't funny because i used to eat out way too much. It's like a curse, or an addiction.

My mom is a cook and she always made my meals

Then I moved in with my girl and she cooks even better :lol:

I have been real lucky

Ur chef skills are probably way better than mines :lol:

That bo jackson 30 for 30 gives me mad chills. By far the best 30 for 30 they've done IMHO all kinds of goosebumps!

Check out the one about the Orlando Magic and Cleveland sports

Last edited:
another work party...going away party for a coworker. She cool so i actually am gonna participate. But $10 each for the pizza order and $10 each for a gift donation :smh: who ever organizes this stuff got to be taking a rake :lol: Ledo's is worth it though

:rofl:
From yesterday

To the cents.
That girl tripping [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] like that nerd chick from Fresh Price that copped will all that stuff then asked for it all back

Last edited:
She was hooking it up though! :smokin

:wow: :rofl:

Edit: I've seen the Orlando one which was extremely dope. I'm going to have to check that Cleveland one out. parada45 parada45

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom