the thread about nothing...

face weird.

body though...

Flight is Friday at 9 am. What to do when it comes to international flights? 13 hours from Houston to Tokyo just in that portion of the flight :x

Flight is Friday at 9 am. What to do when it comes to international flights? 13 hours from Houston to Tokyo just in that portion of the flight :x

who you flying with?

that's a pain because tokyo-manila around 5 hours :smh:

usually you have a decent selection of movie.

when i'm flying alone it's movie-sleep-movie-sleep-movie-sleep.

with multiple free beers when you fly with the good airlines :smokin

Last edited:

who you flying with?

that's a pain because tokyo-manila around 5 hours :smh:

usually you have a decent selection of movie.

when i'm flying alone it's movie-sleep-movie-sleep-movie-sleep.

with multiple free beers when you fly with the good airlines :smokin
United from here to Houston, then United also to Tokyo. I'm assuming Tokyo to Manila is Philippines Air because my girl did the exact same route when she went back home. But I'm probably gonna read my textbook, watch a movie. I'm definitely going to try and sleep as much as I can (6-7 hours) :lol:

Pull an all nighter before the flight
I thought about this, but at the same time I know I'd fall asleep in the night :lol: but yo, can I change my seat to a window seat at the booth? I used a 3rd party service to buy my flight so I couldn't choose my seat. I only want a window seat for the long haul flight, the other two I'm fine with.

Duff should push that thing in the blue dress, and that thing wearing a window curtain, into the water.

Pull an all nighter before the flight
I thought about this, but at the same time I know I'd fall asleep in the night :lol: but yo, can I change my seat to a window seat at the booth? I used a 3rd party service to buy my flight so I couldn't choose my seat. I only want a window seat for the long haul flight, the other two I'm fine with.

usually you can state your preference when you check in.

i guess it depends if the flight is packed or not.

Copped some hyperelite socks in a Red Sox colorway for my games coming up for a $1

Pokémon go is tripping.. Game want me to go to a hotel at night.. What do they want me to catch? It damn sure isn't Pokémon this late at night.. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom