Clash of Clans is so addicting 
mean.gif
 Been playing for almost a year
I just started last month.
pimp.gif
I'm the type to upgrade every thing to the max then my town hall
laugh.gif
That's the way to do it. Rushed bases are the worst

I love shooting from range but I love mixing someone and pulling from mid-range. Or even coming hard off a pick for a one-two pull up or floater. Whenever I'm outta shape, I noticed that I settle a lot more for the 3.

Piss test manana, career switch end of the month lord willin.

Side note- i never go to sleep witout a bottle water and a glock on the side of my bed.

what if you wake up in the middle of the night for a drink but shoot yourself?

from a papi wake up him #rich
as you see him walk, #rich
look at da teeth them #rich
like a truck, #rich
da los niños?, #rich
da twitta tweets them? #rich

Lord Faarquad's name in 'Shrek' is a dirty, hidden joke for adults
Some of you might have realized the joke as soon as you heard his name, but apparently Lord Farquaad from Shrek was given that name to get a laugh out of the adults in the audience. Still don't get it? Well, say his name a whole lot and maybe try to say it in rapid succession. Yep, the writers gave the villain (who was rumored to be based on Disney chief Michael Eisner) his name to let the grown-ups know that he was a f—wad. Is your mind blown yet? Now take a moment to watch a supercut of all of the times they say "Farquaad" in the movie and then laugh your gumdrop buttons off.

Read More: http://www.looper.com/14067/obscure-movie-jokes-probably-missed/?utm_campaign=clip

LMAO i never noticed this.

http://www.looper.com/14067/obscure-movie-jokes-probably-missed/

Celebs just like regular people. Passing around the same girls in friends circles. ain't nothing new

again today...coworker "WOW your oatmeal looks dry" idk why but he comes into my office and says it like once a week. Like it infuriates me. Mother ****** who cares. Its dry half the time and not the other half...you just want to say something to me and thats what you say. Do you want me to add more water will that make you happier? Should i say "OMG you are right its way too dry" and dump it out and try again?? Like what in gods name are you even saying it for? Your comment serves no purpose at all please see yourself out of my office

I usually ball Monday-Thursday and sometimes Friday

Man yesterday I made the mistake of balling in a black shirt

I almost died out there

Back
Top Bottom