the thread about nothing...

Yeah I can't do the noise without some headphones, but with headphones I need some jazz or other type of relaxing music. Can't be getting hype off some bars and doing work :smh:

feeling blue, it's ok tho. I'll be back.

b6sz1x.jpg

You got this. Is there anywhere that you sit or go where you can focus heavy? I've always been a coffee shop guy but couldn't for hours.

I'm actually considering where-else I can go to focus. My current spot is just loud as all hell.

Do you jot down pieces as they come to you?

b6sz1x.jpg

Damn, imagine sitting on a patio around 4:45AM looking at this view with your vice of choice :smokin

Not sure what I did over the weekend, just woke up today confused as hell to where I am at. :nerd: :lol:

Resisting the urge to spend money.

I prefer my drinking water room temperature over cold tbh

Same here, cold water is only good during the summer or smoke sesh.

the docta :nerd:

kirsten stewart is an underrated actress

she is an excellent actress.......i thought she was just a one hit wonder but she's good,.

height5000

Kristen Stewart was a trash actress with one facial emotion but the past few years she has been stepping her game up.

Cafe Society,American Ultra, and Still Alice she impressed me by showing some depth.

Still love my girl Manon Mathews clowning Kristen...

You got this. Is there anywhere that you sit or go where you can focus heavy? I've always been a coffee shop guy but couldn't for hours.

I'm actually considering where-else I can go to focus. My current spot is just loud as all hell.

Do you jot down pieces as they come to you?

b6sz1x.jpg

Damn, imagine sitting on a patio around 4:45AM looking at this view with your vice of choice :smokin

:nthat:

any of you guys on any anti-anxiety meds? i get anxiety attacks almost daily and i think i need to "man up" and do something about it, always been scared to go on meds though

Girl I work with takes something and it has done wonders for her professionally and personally. Seriously, they could have some benefits for you.

any of you guys on any anti-anxiety meds? i get anxiety attacks almost daily and i think i need to "man up" and do something about it, always been scared to go on meds though

Go talk to your doctor or do some research for natural remedies. Valerian Root & St.Johns Wart you can pick up at your local Walgreens. It's a trial and error method with finding what works best for your situation.

I've been drinking water and coffee only since March. Been such a good switch. Have a soda like once every 2 months and a Red Bull 1-2 every week or so.

Back
Top Bottom