the thread about nothing...

350x700px-LL-f3ad51da_IMG_0502.GIF

I miss the early 2000's bad.

97-04 was the golden era for 90's babys.

This new generation done ****** it all up.

Stupid internet.
Yeah, this generation is totally different.

Kids don't play outside on the streets and don't have a basketball hoop attached to their house on their driveways due to HOA guidelines.

Everyone is on some form of electronic device and would prefer to gain e-fame for 'doing thangs'. 
mean.gif

90s babies >

Racing home after school just to meet up with the homies for some basketball, street hockey or some sort of shenanigans. The streets used to be filled, now everyone is locked up inside playing on their electronics. Pretty sad

I would like to blame younger generations for this wackness. But grown *** man and women of all generations assimilated. Its across the board with da lame ****.

90s babies >

Racing home after school just to meet up with the homies for some basketball, street hockey or some sort of shenanigans. The streets used to be filled, now everyone is locked up inside playing on their electronics. Pretty sad
Man, I missed it. I remember walking or riding my bike home with my friends daily. Getting home around 3:30-4 to eat and watch afternoon cartoons and head outside to shoot some hoops on the driveway. All my neighbors came outside to play or just hang out. Miss those days.
I would like to blame younger generations for this wackness. But grown *** man and women of all generations assimilated. Its across the board with da lame ****.
Of course, technology becomes a part of life for the older folks and they allow themselves to be addicted to it.
AOL/AIM Chat was GOAT, no debate
I missed this ALOT. Sure, every socia media site has a messenger app and all. But, i had a PC in my room during high school and always chatted with folks while doing homework.

It was great.

And seeing folks tYpE LiKe tHiS was ridiculous, yet 'cool'. 
laugh.gif

This page is awesome. Born in '81, enjoying my childhood/teenhood in the 90's was :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin
Nike's golden era imo, Raps golden era imo

This was the beginning of the end right here. Word to anthony weiner :lol:

This page is awesome. Born in '81, enjoying my childhood/teenhood in the 90's was
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Nike's golden era imo, Raps golden era imo

This was the beginning of the end right here. Word to anthony weiner
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I was so amazed by these, since I didn't get a cell phone until I graduated HS.

smh those chatrooms used to be lit

Technology has come such a long way in such short time

About 10 years ago it was a selling point that you could put music (100 songs) on your phone :lol:

Back
Top Bottom